Reviews for Butterfly in Reverse
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 11/18/2007
so cool
Carojen chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
I hope you will continue this fic. It has the best portrayal of Kakashi I have ever read, and though the timeline is a bit confusing at times, the plot is very good.
Kiterie chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
I hope you eventually finish this. It's got a really interesting plot and the character interactions are fascinating as hell.
Random Kakashi Fan chapter 17 . 10/16/2007
Hey, does anyone remember the chapter summary that was for chapter 17? it had something to do with the fragrance of war, or something like that. it was really bugging me, and now i need to know! thanks! love the story, btw, my all time favorite kakashi fic! too bad it won't be finished.
Kiterie chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I hope you pick this back up this is cute so far. I'm gonna read it anyway. I LOVED the pouty bit that was so cute. Of course I'm personally a KakaIru fangirl so the scene was just Yummy!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
ROFLMAO! That was AWESOME! Seriously, team seven out for revenge is great! I don't care if this is on Hiatus. If the rest of the chapters are as good as the first then I shall read them all!
Ashcat chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
Wow... I admit I hesitated to read this knowing it would most likely remain unfinished but just wow. I let myself peak at the first chapter and I was totally hooked! You're writing is amazing O_O you totally capture the reader and pull them in. I love how there are hints of romances and personal issues but that you don't dwell on any one thing too long! It's absolutely a fantastic work of fiction O_O I'm completely amazed!

If you do decide never to continue it, is there any chance you could post a 'chapter' that just tells what you had planned ot happen?

Either way I appreciate you leaving it up and allowing others to enjoy the brilliance of your work!
roninlvr chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
I chose to write to you this way because I did not know if you would accept a message via from someone that you don't know. I am writing in response to your note about "Butterfly" on 8/4/07. I first came upon your story through JBMcdragon's 'Hidden Village.' Your story was one of the first I read as I was getting into Naruto. It is one of my all time favorites, and I return frequently to reread. (This was in early '06.)

I just wanted you to know that I have enjoyed the story very much. You made the daily lives of the various shinobi of Konoha very interesting. I also enjoyed how you wove in and dealt with the upcoming war which no one wanted. I also loved how you described Kakashi and his relationship with both Iruka and Team 7.

I am sorry to hear that this wonderful story may never be finished, but you need to go where your muse takes you. Just know that you have created a wonderful story and that your readers can think about how the story would have continued on their own. Thank you for writing such a wonderful and involving story. I do intend to read the other stories that you have written, because I like your writing style. I wish you all the best.
kapslar chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
Ah... Well... I didn't review this because I was reading it somewhere else, and didn't know if was on until just now. _()

You write really well, I love all your stories! This one especially, I waited and waited and waited for an update... And then figured something had happened... And then found it on so I read the note and it's all okay now. XD

I like Iruka. And Kakashi too, of course. Gai isn't very annoying in this story, if I remember right, so that's refreshing. Everyone has a we-are-serious-in-battle sort of feel that MUST be the way they act when on missions outside of war as well, so it's not like Kakashi will be out reading his book while killing people... (I lost my train of thought.)

Anyways, nice~! I'll alert this just in case it ever does update, which I hope will happen. (haha, maybe in two MORE years.) I'll put you on favorite authors and such as well, 'kay? :D :D :D
Eldr-Fire chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
*hisses* You are so evil. If it weren't for the KakaIru, I would adore this story... I loved the Rin stuff, and the scene where the dogs were surrounding Kakashi was very powerful, I thought.
Eldr-Fire chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Ah, I haven't actually read this chapter yet, but I felt kind of bad about bashing the yaoi in the last few chapters... I love everything except the KakaIru... I can't stand any gay Kakashi pairings... call it fangirl-ism if you will... Although I saw that you reassured sna that there will be KakaRin later on so I'll keep reading! I really do love everything that doesn't hint at the yaoi; and if I pretend that Iruka is Rin it's really not so bad. )
Eldr-Fire chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
*wrinkles nose* I don't like the yaoi. I /really/ don't like the yaoi. Yaoi in general I can handle, but I /really/ don't like KakaIru. But! I'll read what you've got of this story so far (even if it's on haitus) because I want to read this fabled "Chapter 7 of Butterfly in Reverse" that everyone always goes on about it. And dammit all, I should be writing that angsty fight scene for Tsukiyomi the Kami... *runs around in circles*
alieasheart chapter 17 . 7/31/2007
This is a such sweet story I hope the hiatus will eventually end. If not it is always nice to get a review of a story you did years ago right. :)
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
Hey! this is really good, and I like it. (Duh) Yeah, I really like this, and I hope you regain your inspration or whatever it is soon. (HintUPDATE!)
Miko chapter 18 . 6/25/2007
...Your never going to finish this are you? *sad* It's a shame, you had a good thing going.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »