Reviews for Dual Lives
bluerain2blue chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
I like this story it's good. I hope you put out the next chapter.
OldCC chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
Squish! This is good. I like this, a lot. It's really good plot, and really well edited. And I love Kohaku - you made the character Amber EXACTLY like her, good job. All the characters are on the dot, so well done.

YAY!
fmkaiba chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
good job again. i want more now

write more! and i did review, so now you won't kill me...right? *gulps*
az4ever chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
The Air Alchemist chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
Wow! You handled that scene very maturely... better than I would have... I love how you hint at things instead of coming right out and saying them. Keep it up! I want to see more!
Fireness chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
Woohoo, that was hot. XDD Lol. Just how far did they get, anyway? And woot for EdWin! XP Wow, Edward, that was a dramatic revelation...
Tsunade-chan chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
bawahahaha! i wounder how the other Roy will fair in his new surroundings! w00t, implied smut! you know i like smut and i would write smut but i have no privacy in this house.. U,U anyway nice chapter i can't wait for the next update!
keepondreaming16 chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
please update soon. i love this fic.
Tsunade-chan chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
gah! *glomps you* this is awesome! you must write more... no you have to write more! i love it *dances* hmm.. all these Royai's have made me want to write a FMA fic..
Keitorin chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
Ya a update! I like how this is going alot. keep updating and I'll keep reviewing. Your chapters are kinda short but I dont mind its the story that counts anyway. Keep it up k?
Fireness chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
Oh, this chapter was awesome! Aw, poor Roy, he's so confused. *Huggles Roy*
az4ever chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
STOP THANKING ME! . XD I already told you about this page but anyways: I like this fic very much so update soon! I liked Riza's thoughts about him and how he wanted to be with her You are too lazy, you can write quite great things and don't use your tallent as much as you should! .

Love you~
Keitorin chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
This is good so far hurry up and update so i can read more!
Fireness chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
O_o Wow, me like. XD
Rukusho chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Cute...I think i know who the nurse is...D