Reviews for Shattered
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 32 . 6/10/2013
I loved it! It was so good I wish I could read more!
Idk if you even look at fan fiction anymore but good luck with writing your own characters/stories ect. :)
PastaSentient chapter 32 . 10/14/2007
Excellent story; it makes me even madder at the people who made Cassandra evil. Keep writing
madpostman chapter 15 . 4/1/2007
Why you don't have more reviews baffles me. This is the story all Robin/Cass fans hope and dream for. Your one talented writer.
Kungfu Max chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Ok. This was much better than it's predecessor, sleeping beauty. You are a very talented writer and I thought that the build up in this story was excellent, however, I found it to be a bit anti-climactic. The lowest point in your story was the way you'd shy around the Tim/Cassandra relationship; I started to get irritated with the way that you were never really advancing anything. It was almost like you didn't know what to do with them.

I'm not trying to be overly critical...this is probably one of the best Superhero Fanfictions that I've ever read. Your writing is solid and your plotting was fantastic, despite my gripes with the conclusion.

I've been a fan of the Cassandra Cain Batgirl since I saw her beat the crap out of Slade in Nightwing #81, and I am VERY disappointed with the way that DC has been handling her in One Year Later. Reading your characterization of her was bright and refreshing.

I honestly hope that you change your mind and decide to try and write another Epic length Fanfiction involving the Bat-family.
Karin chapter 32 . 10/1/2006
A fantastic end to a fantastic story! :D It's sad to hear that this is your 'last' epic batfic for now...but best of luck designing your own unique worlds to play in. You are definitely a talented writer!

Thanks for some great bat-fics! :D
Karin chapter 31 . 10/1/2006
Loved the chapter, Zorra! At first, I thought you were going to have the demon possess Tim...now wouldn't that have been ironic! Your analysis of Tim's isolation as leader was smack on and I loved the way you had Cass diffuse the awkwardness. Excellent stuff! :D
KZelda chapter 32 . 9/26/2006
Aww! Such a sweet ending. I enjoyed reading the story and hope you'll do some shorts every once in a while if you have writer's block on your novel. Good luck!
Chigger chapter 32 . 9/22/2006
Aw. :( We'll miss you!

However, I loved this chapter. :) I hate the fact that it's the end; but I really enjoyed it. It was more relaxing than a battle scene, or something like that (aka: the Titans having quality time). ;)

And plus Cass and Tim are just so sweet. :D

This was just what I needed after trying to make sense of several different college websites. _ Those things are enough to make anyone insane. ;)

Again, let me stress how much I enjoyed this story and all your others. You have a remarkable talent, and I hope you're able to get a story published someday. I admit to having the same dream. :)

God bless you!
Excel chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
A nice read.
Dr. Lauryl chapter 31 . 9/5/2006
love your work! i had a lot to catch up on, but i'm glad i took the time. top notch, as always!
Chigger chapter 31 . 9/4/2006
Yay! I can start breathing again! ;)

Boy was that intense. Poor Tim just can't win for losing, can he? All he got to do was die while his team mates actually finished the job. ;)

And Cass didn't really help, did she? Hm . . . I wonder what the Titans thought of that. Robin being tightly embraced (ok, squeezed to death) by Batgirl, and he only complained because he was in pain? Are Kon's little wheels turning? I bet Wonder Girl figures it out first (maybe after Raven). ;)

And then the de-briefing was interesting. Tim just dosen't know how many actual friends he's got. Whether he's been a partner or a leader, he's inspired some strong loyalties. I can only imagine that'll get stronger as he tries to loosen up a bit more. But the female Titans had better keep their grubby little paws off Batgirl's Robin if they want to keep said paws. ;)

I only have one question: Does Flash really like Robin that much, or is he more afraid of Batman and Nightwing should he fail to revive their partner/brother? ;)

And so Robin begins to come out of his funk. (My Dad's told me all about men and the funks they get themselves into.) ;) This can only be good - for Robin and Batgirl, anyway. For us, it could be bad, considering that the story's probably near completion. :'(

You will write more after this, won't you? *puppy eyes*

Whether you do or not, keep up the good work on this story, and I promise I'll be here with you at the end. :)
Luc Star chapter 30 . 8/20/2006
Ok. Great chapter. As for that last part. I have only one thing to say.

"NO!"

Ahem. I'm... done. Leaving now.

ps. if you get a chance, check out my new story - Guardians at the Gates of Hell New Beginnings. It's in the X-Men Evolution section.

Later.
KZelda chapter 30 . 8/6/2006
Well, well, well... how will this turn out, I wonder? Very cliff-hanging-y.
Tressa chapter 30 . 8/4/2006
WHAT! Okay, that is not a nice cliff hanger to leave us on! ASIDE from the cliffhanger, very nice chapter. I like that Cassandra is there to sort out Tim's brain for him. And I love the fact they are working with the Titans.

The fight between Robin and Warren was great. I love the detail; I could actually see this fight going on in my mind.

Thanks for a wonderful chapter and I'm very anxiously awaiting a new chapter. Poor Babs . . . and here she was trying to relax and then this happens . . .
Chigger chapter 30 . 7/31/2006
Oh, hooray, an update! :) I've been checking in at least twice a day, and at last I am rewarded! (Yeah, I know: sad. But hey, I have no life.) ;)

I'm "pickled tink" that the chapter's a nice long one that give us almost everything: realism, Cass-Tim one-on-one, the Titans being obnoxious, Robin in action; but I don't care for that ending. I'll probably be checking in at least four times a day now. The suspense will mean my death! Only *you* can save me! ;)

I know I've probably said this before, but it can't hurt to mention again that I find your characterizations amazing. They're all so real! And the situations they find themselves in (the humdrum ones, like Conner breaking into the first real conversation Tim and Cass have had in a long time) keep everything firmly entrenched in real life while the entire plot gives your readers an *escape* from real life. Does that make sense? _

Whether it does or not, it's supposed to basically say that you're doing a great job, and I thoroughly enjoy your work. :)

So here's hoping I don't die before my 17th birthday. ;)

(Translation: Get Wally in Cairo soon!)