Reviews for Invasion of the Fluffballs
Ahhh! This was awesome!?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
*wipes away a tear* Ohhh, that was good, that was just excellent. Thank you, thank you so much for sharing this. It's hilarious.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This made my day. Love the horror I obi-won felt when he was told that all those kitties loved him.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Oh, my. I thought I was in love with you when I read about Mace painting his head purple and speaking in the third person, but this was also beautiful and made me shake with laughter. Love cats. Love Obi-Wan. It's just too... purrfect. :)
Devil Dragon Angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Now my army of cats ATTACK THE SITH! D
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Purr Obi-Wan :D As a genuine cat-lover, I agree with Qui-Gon! Nice idea with taking care of the cats! Great fic!
HaiJu chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Just read this again. Still frickin' hilarious. The reluctant good intentions gone horribly wrong is very in character for poor Obi-wan. Though I personally would find it awesome to be buried in a pile of purring kitties.

-Hj
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
As a cat lover myself, I loved this! Furry fluffballs with minds of their own...purring in your ear in the morning, bits of fur decorating all your clothes - what a life!
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Now THAT's comedy! Bwah!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
*falls out of chair*

lmao! that was so great! XD

especially that ending. x]
0lizzybennet0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
HAHA! Poor Obi-Wan, great ending! As I was reading this my own cat is sat outside the cat flap miowing pathetically...now I have to go open the door for him. No cat flaps for the mighty Nermal! lol
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
A Star Wars fanfiction revolving around cats. How cunning! And I love the furry little creatures so. Had ten in the sixteen years I've been living, and plan to get two more within this year.

Wonderful oneshot. I just adored it.
morough chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
rotflmol...when I saw the title I was expecting some sort of tribble-like ficlet, but no, they're just sweet little kitties...*watches as her own 'sweet little kitty' claws the carpet* this was wonderful :D especially the end result of Obi-Wan's meditation!
Mad-Anne chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I can't believe I only just found this story! It's hilarious! Very nicely done!