Reviews for What the?
Lights chapter 38 . 7/9/2012
Seriously, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY.

I absolutely hate Auron/Rikku fan stories about their "love" and all that crap. But your character is awesome so it's okay for them to like or love each other. Not only that, but you write it so it doesn't make Auron seem like an overprotective, freakishly horny intimate person which makes him COMPLETLY out of character. You do it in a perfect way that seems very well done.

GREAT. SIMPLY GREAT
ffftw chapter 39 . 9/14/2010
awesome chapter and really good story so far kinda hoping for aron to vanish and a sequel be made tho anyways i rate it 99/100 99 not 100 because of the plot hole that took my rating point away
St. Harridan chapter 39 . 7/18/2010
OMG, when the heck did Brie and Auron become an item? I skipped right to Chapter 39 and literally melted at Auron's tenderness! .

Great job at showing Auron's soft side without letting him fall out of character!

Update soon!
Noah chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
That Chapter when you punch that BITCH Dona was AWSOME! make another similar chapter about it!
Taydr chapter 39 . 10/4/2009
Oi you. Update woman! I know I are a horrible person and don't update my own stuff, and I know that high school sucks balls, but hey, UPDATE THIS BITCH! I are missin' yer awesome storyline. :P You really are one of the best writers I've seen, and your plotline is more original than most of those where the person gets sucked into the video game. UPDATE WOMAN!

- Taydr -grins-

P.S. remember.. UPDATE
Shadray chapter 39 . 4/21/2009
Update this bitch. It and Destiny of a BlahBLahBlah are our last remnants of our FFX obsession of 7th grade!

And don't forget the little peopel!
bebepantheon chapter 39 . 9/29/2008
Hi there

I Just wanted to ask, why aren't you continuing with this story? This story is good! Though I haven't read stories like this for awhile now :D

Please continue! *begs on floor*
da Panda chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
this story rocks! Brie is awesome..."Nope. Mine. Die" XDD
ScarredAngelofWar chapter 39 . 11/5/2007
ZOMG its been a long time since ive gotten on fanfiction, you used to know me as blonde gamer, but i still love your story. i really hope that you keep it up and what not. i had ALOT of catching up to do, i wish you the best of luck and happy belated brithday WHAT THE? lol. i hope you update soonish!

hearts for brie!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 39 . 9/6/2007
My, my... the plot thickens. (Geez, do I say that every chapter?)

Huh. Well, fun chapter. Soo... I wonder how this will end... with the dream situation...

Maybe you'll have to write a What The-2! ;

Nah that'd probably be hard for you, huh?

Anyway, looking forward to more.
dark and light samurai chapter 39 . 7/21/2007
Yay, wondering when the next one was coming out then poof it appeared XD. I don't think those places were too rushed and wow I really can't wait to how Auron tells brie of how he had become a dream.

Hope nothing else comes in your way too much for updating. So good luck!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 38 . 5/15/2007
A sequel is planned, you say! Oh my, what fun!

You know, I combed through three chapters to confirm who 'Argul' was. Thank GOD for the find tool. But those letters...

They're wonderful glue - they're bringing all the confusing bits together, letting us get on with the funfun that is... erm... enjoying the characters? The plot? The carry-over from one life to the next?

So... you saying that if a dream touches Sin, they could be turned real? That... is a cool idea. If that's what you meant. My, I hope it is.

Looking forward to the next and congrats on the two-year anniversary of What The?
abbyjenna chapter 38 . 5/4/2007
you have a gift( with your writing.)... use it... BY UPDATING...
dark and light samurai chapter 38 . 5/1/2007
wow this story really has been up for 2 years? cool! lol...

I don't think this chapter was short at all, it still took up time from my revision and homework I have to do _'

Ooh, more of the story unfolding...even if it is in a confusing way XD This was a nice chapter, as per usual of this great story!

I would have reviewed sooner, but emails got left and they clumped together with fanfic updates

Again good luck with this story...i'm only looking at updating mine after the exams are over, i'm just mega lazy lol
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 38 . 4/28/2007
-flobble- This wasn't THAT short! -flobbles again- This Charon guy sounds like a total rat-bastard though. -flobbles some more- But the thought of Auron's chiseled abs definitely made up for that! -flobbly flobble- Woo for What The's second birthday! - I just love that word, you know? FLOBBLE! Muahahahaha!