Reviews for Curled up with you
Scelestus chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow, I can't believe I never reviewed for this story. Anyway, a bit of constructive critisizm, you put the rating too high. It would settle for just T, I think. Anyway, there are just not enough Colloyd fluffs in this world. That's why I look into your profile to read some! Ignore that Manhunt2468 person cuz they obviously don't know what they're talking about! I enjoyed this story alot, but then again, I'm just repeating another review I gave you for another fluffy fic! Keep up the good work Lil_Samuu-sama!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Why in the world is this rated M? Still, it's nice to see Colette's thoughts on how much she loves Lloyd. They are jsut so sweet together, I swear
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love it. Plain and simple its a wondeful story, a real "Feel Gooder" you know? Great job, 5 out of 5 stars.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Nice work. Though I'm surprosed Lloyd & Colette managed to repress their natural urges to f #*.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
So much happy fluffies! It's so cute.
Greenaleydis chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Lovely fanfiction you have here. Very sweet - I always did think that Lloyd and Colette were made for each other. I also liked how you left out lemons, thinking about thier AGE (I have read some pretty nasty ones between Presea and Genis). Altogether I thought this fanfic deserves a perfect ten.

Keep writing, because you are good at it!

Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
It's funny for me to say this...but this story seems the most "fluff-centered" piece you've done so really sounds like a chapter right out of your own life. _

The way you write consistently about the characters of really sounds like you could write a romance novel starring Colette and Lloyd...hahaa...

But it could also be just me blabbing...reviewing late at night...

My favorite part about this one was the one where Lloyd reads the story to Colette, and the little girl listens in on their moment of fluff...thought that was really cute. Reminds them about the innocence that they have worked so hard to save...

Another beautiful piece. Keep them coming!
DeadEdBoy chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I was beginning to think you wouldn't do more Colloyd fluff, ever since I found "Summer Evening". And what's weird, is it seems like this piece of fluff is almost a continuation of "Summer Evening". Now im just rambling on. Very cute fluff.