Reviews for The Longest Day
1234BlueLagoon chapter 1 . 10/15
It's been a while since I've read this story, and I can't remember if I've reviewed before under this name or as a guest, but I just wanted to let you know...this is really, really good.

Thank you!
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Nice story, thanks for sharing. 5*
My-Friend-KITT chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Simply Marvelous!

I loved every word of it!

Excellent Michael/KITT relationship story.

Once Again, Wow!
Willow Tracy chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Dude that was just cool.
Spencers13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow this was really touching. You're really great with bringing across emotions. I'm going to favorite this story as well as add you to my favorite authors list. I've read Soul Survior several times in the past (not the one here on I had it printed out years ago. _ ) I just finished reading it again today, actually, and I wanted to seek out some of your other Knight Rider works. I remember seeing one, not sure where. Where Kitt was in a humanoid body and he and Michael were playing in the snow. Bonnie said something about it looking like foreplay. *blush* I can't seem to find it now. Is there another place you have your works published?

Thank you for writing this story. It was so touching and heartfelt, not to mention warm. You can truly see how inseperable Michael and Kitt are...something they would have benefitted from had they shown it on the series. Supurb job!
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Much goodness to be had here. _ I like lots.
Munchkincat chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
This is the second time I'm reading your story, elfin! You are a wonderful writer and really make the reader feel the emotions of each character.

I wanted to hug KITT... sniff!
Beth C chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Absolutely one of the BEST Knight Rider fics I've ever had the opportunity to read. You captured the relationship between Michael and Kitt perfectly. I loved it so much, I read it aloud to my daughter. Who also thought it was great. :)
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
*sniff* That's so nice . . .
KazukiFennec chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I like lots
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I really like this. It truly brings out the friendship between, KITT and Michal. Keep Up the Good Work! ~Stancy McKatt
Lilo Stitch chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Sh*t a talking egg. Ha. Knight Rider was THE crime show of the 80's. Screw MacGuyver and Miami Vice and all that crap. I give you much props for keeping the dream alive and for really doing a bang up job.