Reviews for Festival of Waves
robertarden55 chapter 5 . 3/7
Link: has the triforce of courage can't talk to girls
lyokoworrior114 chapter 3 . 2/12
i like your story it's really good so far!i'm really enjoying it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
awsome!
AdenaWolf chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Wonderful. I love your interpretation of all the characters as their adult selves! it fits into what I have thought perfectly.
Sealy7 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I'm definitely reading this revision and I'm DEFINITELY enjoying it. PLEASE keep going!

Love and hugs,

Seals
Sealy7 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Another great chapter! I really like this story. :D

I have a question though: the chapters that say, "under revision," are they already revised enough that I'll understand them? And if not, do you have any plans to revise them?
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm reading this story for the first time, and it hasn't disappointed at all. I love that it includes all my favorite characters from Wind Waker (with maybe exceptions of Aryll). Can't wait to keep reading!

- Seals
Godzilla chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Please continue the revision. It's very good so far.
Rise ofShadowmass chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
There's a lack of good, or for that matter, any, Medli/Komali stories. I love that he talks about Medli in his sleep, I think it's hilarious.
Kamen Rider OOO Fan 12 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Wicked Story!
Seabass chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I am liking the revised story so far, Lucarly. Keep up the good work, and please update very soon. Also, you should add some more comedy to it in the future chapters. Oh, and you should really write a sequel or two to "How to Get Married in Ten Days."
Skyzerk chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
holy crap komali was way nervice
omegarulesall chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
very cute and good story i quite enjoyed it. keep up the good work
Cat with Bat chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is very interesting! :)
GuardEzio chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
aw thats a sweet ending

and maybe you did actualy make tetra crazy she dident pay anyatention to the ending at all