Reviews for Living Like An Egyptian
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
This story made me laugh, I love the way you managed to set up such a great situation and range of characters and the relationship between Seto and Yami was especially good. It’s a shame it doesn’t look like it got finished though, although I can understand when a story’s been sitting around for so long it’s hard to get it going again. Unless it is finished and I’ve completely misunderstood, in which case I’m very sorry Anyways, thanks for such a great story : )
phppsmss chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
lol really amusing
Vanilla Kiss chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
This is so funny. xD
darkchild chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very good and funny_...
caligulasNightmare chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
This fic is awesome and so funny! You have to update this!
ibbity chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
YAY FOR BUNNIES! lol
Paladin Dragoon chapter 11 . 4/11/2007
Oh my...The description of Ethelfride had me giggling. He sounds like a fun guy. Pity he's already dead... XD

It just gets better and better. I guess they do have Easter over there, what with all the rabbits and all. Which reminds me, belated Happy Easter! Or something. XD
Parker Stark chapter 10 . 3/28/2007

please write more!

Love,

Yami Kuro
flamethrowerqueen chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
O.O Atemu and Otogi...that was...unexpected...and interesting...

I liked it, though, short as it was. Your wording was amusing, at the very least. This is turning out to be a very fun soap-opera-ish thing, as it was intended to be. I'm liking it, though.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
::snickers:: Typical chaos and love-fest. I loved the whole part about Atemu not wanting to give Anzu up - "to let Anzu make her own decision, but to subtly manipulate circumstances in such a way so that she didn’t leave the palace" - and the bit about her and Yuugi becoming friends. And then, of course, when Ryuuji showed up, the humor took off into the stratosphere. Hilarious.
ibbity chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
tart?...lol this story is so random
Paladin Dragoon chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
"Flummoxed" is such a nice word. XD

Dang, Ryuuji is rather annoying, isn't he? XD Still, the idea of him wearing dresses sort of evens things out. If nothing else, it'll give us lots of other things to laugh at.
Silver Hunteress chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
I cannot believe I've never read this before! I love it! Can't wait for the next update!
heartslogos chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
YAY! FUNNY! Love this story so much... gotta love the Ishtars... just gotta love them... Update soon.
ibbity chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
hm, ShizukaxMalik...I never would've thought of that. please keep updating, I love this stuff _