Reviews for In His Touch
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That is so sweet and true.
sayWHATo.O chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww...So sweet! Great fic. Keep it up!
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Awh! I love that word (ha, there's the English variation of it!); aishiteru.

And now, some helpful critism; it's "รก la Heero Yuy" not 'ala', and you start every para, or every second para with "I'm talking about..." Yes, I know that he's telling us about his feelings for He-chan, but there are other ways to go about it besides "I'm talking about". There was something else, but I have forgotten it and can't find it in the story, so w/e.

But, aww! He-chan rocks my socks!
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I think this story gave me cavities...Write more of them please.
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This was really good. I really liked it.
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
oh! so cute! omg. i LOVED it! yay! ::big hug::
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow. thats all i can say bout this.

it was really good! really enjoyed reading this!

excellent job, i really like how u protrayed the characters so well.

keep up the great work, hope to read more of ur fics!
demondustbunny chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
this was outstandingly well written. the character actions and views were extremely well written. I say... awesome job! cant wait to read more of your work!
dk-joy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was too sweet! Man, I think I'm on a sugar high from it! I loved it! Please write more like that, cause I thought it was great! Heero was definitely in character (in character for being in love - even then he would find it hard to talk about it). It was wonderful and it would be cool if you wrote a story about when (if) he finally says "I love you."
Ajedrez chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Lovely story. I liked how you brought in Hilde for the outside view and how Duo explains the situation. Good work.
ahanchan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Cool story! I liked it!
Yazzy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow. Very insightful, and really interesting, It's going straight onto my favourites.

Yazzy