Reviews for As it was in the Beginning
Maeph93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Love both the penname and the story.
all forms of fluff chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
A fit little story. Kind of angsty driven with almost no diolog but a good read. There were two other stories that your profile said belonged with this one so I am off to see if you had at least some action in one of them. If not then lets hope you had drama in other avinues. Untill next time, have fun in your writhing and you will find readers who have fun in the reading. Thanks for the story.
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow that was the songle most beautiful chapter I've ever read 4 real great start
Yamal chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Sweet piece of fanfiction. Nice work! _
W. Stock chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
This is a thoroughly compelling chapter(story). I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, and I highly recommend it.
W. Stock chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
W. Stock chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Great work.
jkrust78 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
This hasn't been reviewed for a while so allow me. That's some great writing there! Great POV of Kim, Ron, Bonnie, Brick, and Monique, plus it played out on the page exactly how it did on the screen. So the drama indeed!
Rosepuff312 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I loved every sentence of it! Great description of what was going through their heads the night of the prom!
Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
That was a nice story. I like how you seperated Kim, and Ron thoughts in two chapters. The third chapter was a nice touch. BonBon definitely needs to get laid...

Danny
PegasusJF chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
You know, I wasn't really interested in this show until I heard of the K/P pairing. I watched it a few times, admired the craft that went into it, but didn't really get into it until I saw hints of the K/P pairing when I was watching an episode with my sister.

She was a bigger fan, she had the movie DVD, I watched it, got to this part...

hook...line...sinker...

I'm a sucker for romantic sappiness like this.

Let me put it this way. What you wrote, the introspective parts which you have proven to be very able in crafting for each viewpoints, REALLY HAPPENED in that part.

You added so much depth to about a minute or two of animation, and quite frankly, I can't see it done any other way.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Many a fan-fic has tried to go deeper into the Kim/Ron POV...actually, I have stopped reading "So the Drama" rewrites for the most part. I guess the main reason for the re-write explosion was because of the show's cancellation and the drive for people to make the most of what seemed to be the 'last hurrah.'

The only reason I read yours was because of that wonderful epic story, "What She Can't Say" (whoever else reads this review, PLEASE read that story...you will *NOT* be disappointed!). I figured you could do ths whole scenario justice...and I am glad I was right!

There are very few mentions about the reactions of the 'side characters'. This is yet another example of your 'going the extra mile' that has made me appreciate your work.

Another job well done.