Reviews for My Reasons
MadSmurf chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
I LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS AWESOME

mm.
lili chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Beautiful! Even if the facts don't correspond to the manga, the feelings seem very accurate. That's how I see their impossible relationship. It's very bittersweet, but beautiful! Great fiction!
ever2green chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Wow this the most funniest, most...I, I just can't put into words! I was in a state of complete giddiness when Riza heard Roy utter his "confession". I was laugh so hard at the end because she had the "strength" to handle her gun and point into Roy's head and yet she couldn't do anything other than that and eat! You wrote you had a link for the manga? Mind giving it to me pretty please. I'm new to FMA and have yet to know the joy that is FMA the manga. _
momiji-k chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
I don't think I have ever used "I love you" in any of my Roy/Riza fics either. It doesn't suit them, they have an "unspoken" love.

This was a nice chapter. They might have been a little OOC, but I liked it just the same. You had a lot of things in there that have been milling around about their relationship.

Great job! :)
momiji-k chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
ok, hopefully some useful feedback for a change. First off, the first and last paragraphs of this chapter were too big. Especially the first one. I don't know the rules for paragraph size, but if they are too big it gets hard to read. My eyes get lost a lot.. sorry.

TV dinner? I understood the reference but I don't think they have such things in that world. Not that it matters, it just seemed out of place.

OCC? Well, I didn't fell that this chapter was quite as cannon as the Isbal ones. Now that I think back, I don't remember thinking the first chapter was cannon either. But it might have been.. don't remember now. But any ways, not that they were totally OOC, they just seemed a little off. But... it is a stressful situation so you can argue that is why... and I would buy it.

So, another good chapter. Nothing here is meant as flames, just things I noticed. I try to be more useful than just always saying "great!" "awsome!" and stuff like that. Problem is I think it always sounds critical... though it isn't supposed to.
momiji-k chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
*sigh* Such an intense moment! Oh what I would give to see such dramatic interaction in the manga... :/
momiji-k chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
oops! I forgot to mention in my last post that I think you are doing a fine job with Maes Hughes. He is just the way I would imagine him to be given their situation on the war front.

I got a real chuckle out of her comment that ended with "eventually I will want to die for"... that was just an awsome touch! Little does she know how true it will be. :)
momiji-k chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Bingo! That is just what I have always been thinking. Like I said in my last review, I figured it was a promise to protect him. I could never think of anyone other than Hughes that she would make that promise to.

So far I would have to say this is one of the most Cannon sounding Ishbal/Riza/Roy/Huges fics that I have read so far.

Hopefully in the next month or two Arwakawa (spelling?) will answer the question for real. In the mean time, I plan on reading this fic. :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Although I have always assumed her reasons to be for a promise and I am pretty sure for love, I really would like to know the real reason...
een nihc chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
Haha... I enjoy reading the story. the last line kills!
Fabi Washu chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Wow!

Very good.

I loved the mangá, and I love more because the Royai in there. at the anime is not so great, but in the mangá we always could have a little hope that they will be together in the end!

The fic was wonderful
Maryoku chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
*is confuzzled* I read this EXACT fic on another website... I can e-mail you the link if you want. The website was named office-love or something like that.
Als4137 chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
Hahaha, *faves*, this story is really touching? I liked it..._

Oh...if you could email me the link to where you read the FMA manga, that would be appreciated...thanks...