Reviews for The Nuptials
Evildarkwolf chapter 15 . 1/2
Awww I loved this story. Loved that Tessa didn't die. I always wanted to read a fic like this
Neoinean chapter 15 . 11/15/2005
*claps*

What a great ending! Loved it loved it LOVED IT!
Martina chapter 11 . 11/15/2005
Okay, i don't mean to split hairs or anything, but i thought your description of Glenfinnan was a bit off. Not that it's very important, because who cares, but thing is, there's nothing *there*. Population around 80 according to the latest count, and there's certainly no shopping street. There's hardly anything of a town to do a walking tour of, for that matter.

Suppose i must come to terms with the fact that i *am* splitting hairs. I'll stop now.

Still a very good story, though.
Martina chapter 15 . 11/15/2005
Not bad at all. Very sweetly written. I like the atmosphere you created in the dialogues, everyone all polite and proper, saying every little thing that ought to be said.

You may want to check your spelling, though. There was a bunch of mistakes in there. For example, towards the end of chapter 8: 'they adjured' should be 'they adjourned'. Also, punctuation was a bit messy sometimes. Nothing really major to injure the strength of your story, but little things like that can irk a fussy reader.

Keep up the good work. Love and peace.

~ Martina
Sharpsnout chapter 15 . 11/14/2005
Aw that was so sweet...

Gaelic is a really screwy language...have u ever heard it spoken? it's more funky sounding then German...

I love the garter landing in Richie's lap that was typical...*grins*

And I love the part about Connor convinving some of the immortal women to go catch the bouquet or however you spell it...lol...

Anyways it's sad that it's over... now I have nothing to look forward to...I hope you write more you are fantastic writer with a great imagination, keep up the good work and hope to hear from u!

*bows*

Sharpsnout
Frek chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
Hahahah, that was such a cute ending. Oh man this was a great fic, definately one of your best. Thank you so much!

The One and Only,

Frek
sweets2 chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
LOL perfect ending to a wonderfully cute story. Too bad it had to end there. I think all participants could be getting into some wierd trouble...Especially with Amanda in town and Richie left with whom? Conner perhaps? LOL please do a sequel.
MorganaPendragon chapter 15 . 11/10/2005
Oh, man! Richie and the garter belt... priceless. I'm still laughing!
Laurakkc chapter 15 . 11/10/2005
**sniffle** lol WONderful!

I especially liked:

“Just give him respectable time to mourn me,” Tessa said over Amanda shoulder quietly.

“I’ll give him a lifetime,” Amanda whispered in promise.

I just love Amanda. She was the best, I think. This story was great fun. I guess it's over now . . . waah! Thank you for the entertainment!

-laura
NateSean chapter 15 . 11/10/2005
That was well worth the wait.

Sequel?
Andrea Macleod chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
I love this chapter! The pre wedding details and the reception fun! Richie in the middle of it all! This couldn't have been written better! I only hope someday we all get wedding like that!
richiefic chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
Richie doesn't get to be best man? When did that get decided? Not by me. No one asked me!

Nice to see Duncan stand up to the Noels at last. They deserved it.
Sharpsnout chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
*claps* BRAVO! GO DUNCAN! YOU ARE MY HERO!

Hehe this is a wonderful chapter I really liked it...I love the little kid "I want to watch the adults fight." that was great.

So a catholic wedding hm? Cool that's gonna be interesting.

Keep up the fantastic work I cant wait for the wedding!

Till next time great job!

*bows*

Sharpsnout
sweets2 chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
LOL I think Richie should still have a hangover it would be hysterical to watch. Please update again soon. This scene was wonderful.
sweets2 chapter 14 . 10/13/2005