Reviews for Countdown
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I love this, and I love these two together! Especially when Jayne warded off more suitors by being a bit more intimate with her :')

Running in heels is hard, I understand that. The countdown style was a pretty neat way to go with this chapter.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Loved it!
shybob chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
My favorite chapter yet! The countdown worked nicely, and I was impressed by the way you managed to pack so many ups and downs into a compact story. I was unsure of how they "danced" in the moonlight, but because of the tone of the final countdown I guess it wasn't smutty :(
Neroli chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I can't tell you how much I ADORE this one, the style of writing would seem more at home in a River PoV, but works perfectly in Jayne's...it accents the growing connection between them in a subtle way.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hahaha! I love how she brought food. I like how their relationship is progressing
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Holy Cow! Loved this, as I do all your kisses. YOU, my dear, are BRILLIANT! I want to be YOU when I grow up! *grin*
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
aw, the cuteness
sisterspookyleh chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
oo, this was so good. loved the use of numbers and the food stealing was so cool. fantastic
EvilEdna42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Keep it up! I can't wait for the next installment!
barfbag chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I just read all of the available stories in this series. I love them. I thought I was the only Jayne/River shipper out there!

I actually haven't read much Firefly fiction, having been so engrossed in Buffy, Angel and HP stuff that, even though I love Firefly, I never found the time to start a NEW online fandom.

Well, seeing the trailer has made me /need/ more Firefly! And I'm so glad I found you!

The style of speech is perfect, for all the characters, which is hard, since they all speak differently!

I like your take on how things are in River's head. And I love Jayne!

Can't wait for the next installment!
Unanon chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Heartwarming as always. This one was especially well-crafted, I think. You take Jayne's attitude from "Rutting Bitch" to a hug in ten deceptively simple steps. Bravo.

I hope that the Serenity trailer whets your appetite for continuing this series. I can't wait to see more.
meliza chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Lovely and delicate, and so suggestive of possibilities. Thank you! Looking forward to more!
Starrbaby chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I really loved the format of this one. I always look forward to your intallments.
Sittingduck1313 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Interesting format. I hope the next one won't take quite as long as this one apparently did for you to write.
Tan-is-a-fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Aw. All I can say is aw, this story just keeps getting more and more adorable. I was impatient for the next update, but it was really worth it :). The countdown makes for a really original writing style and makes the story even mre fascinating. Awesome, keep it up!

Cheers, Tan.