Reviews for Countdown
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Loved it!
shybob chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
My favorite chapter yet! The countdown worked nicely, and I was impressed by the way you managed to pack so many ups and downs into a compact story. I was unsure of how they "danced" in the moonlight, but because of the tone of the final countdown I guess it wasn't smutty :(
Neroli chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I can't tell you how much I ADORE this one, the style of writing would seem more at home in a River PoV, but works perfectly in Jayne's...it accents the growing connection between them in a subtle way.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hahaha! I love how she brought food. I like how their relationship is progressing
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Holy Cow! Loved this, as I do all your kisses. YOU, my dear, are BRILLIANT! I want to be YOU when I grow up! *grin*
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
aw, the cuteness
sisterspookyleh chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
oo, this was so good. loved the use of numbers and the food stealing was so cool. fantastic
EvilEdna42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Keep it up! I can't wait for the next installment!
barfbag chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I just read all of the available stories in this series. I love them. I thought I was the only Jayne/River shipper out there!

I actually haven't read much Firefly fiction, having been so engrossed in Buffy, Angel and HP stuff that, even though I love Firefly, I never found the time to start a NEW online fandom.

Well, seeing the trailer has made me /need/ more Firefly! And I'm so glad I found you!

The style of speech is perfect, for all the characters, which is hard, since they all speak differently!

I like your take on how things are in River's head. And I love Jayne!

Can't wait for the next installment!
Unanon chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Heartwarming as always. This one was especially well-crafted, I think. You take Jayne's attitude from "Rutting Bitch" to a hug in ten deceptively simple steps. Bravo.

I hope that the Serenity trailer whets your appetite for continuing this series. I can't wait to see more.
meliza chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Lovely and delicate, and so suggestive of possibilities. Thank you! Looking forward to more!
Starrbaby chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I really loved the format of this one. I always look forward to your intallments.
Sittingduck1313 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Interesting format. I hope the next one won't take quite as long as this one apparently did for you to write.
Tan-is-a-fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Aw. All I can say is aw, this story just keeps getting more and more adorable. I was impatient for the next update, but it was really worth it :). The countdown makes for a really original writing style and makes the story even mre fascinating. Awesome, keep it up!

Cheers, Tan.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
You updated! Yay! This was really good. I'm so happy. You made my day. Go Jayne with his protecting her, and then the hug at the end. Yay! Update soon. Please?