Reviews for Exposed
Ethan Demas chapter 1 . 4/10
That is a seriously awesome friend! LoL, why are all the cool people or good friends always fictional characters? Ah well, I geuss I can't complain, I got a few of those type of friends. Loved it, want you to write another.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
NICE! Love it! You did a wonderful job!
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That ending! Laughed so hard! So good. When i read 'exposed' i didn't think it would be this but it was definitely worth reading. :)
avidreaded chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
aaahh classic tucker
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
wow, it was all because of tucker!
gammaursaemajoris chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The tucker deal was definitely unexpected... Great story!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow, never knew Tucker would use others to make them move. I alway thought he would do it himself kind of person
Clarilyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
HA! HA! HA! Never saw that one coming!
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
haha this is awesome! it definitely deserves more reviews:D i remember reading this a long time ago but i guess i forgot to leave a review. Sorry! but heres one now at least haha
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
sweet i love evil matchmaking plots lol
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Ooooh Niiiice xD Tucker staged the water bucket thing xD ;) I like a shirtless Danny.

Oh God I'm shameless *shakes head at herself* Aw well. I LOVED this anyway. I read the exposing part like twice before carrying on xD
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Cool me like.
CrimsonPetal.lynn chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love you Tucker! The things you do for them! -cries for joy- T.T
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
awwwww! tucker is such a sly dog lol good story and nice twist! :D
avearia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Cute oneshot, I loved how you ended it. Go Tucker! :) I don't really have any specific critisism, I like this story a lot. The only complaint, I guess, is that some of the Dialogue and pacing was a little fast. Nothing too bad though. It was an entertaining onehsot, I liked it!

~avearia