Reviews for The World Is Different Now
AnotherFakeName chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
What - where's the rest? You wrote three chapters 2 years ago. What happens next? You've had two years to think of an ending so unless something awful has happened in your life - in which case please ignore this completely - but otherwise please finish.
SJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
not the best fic i ever read,but its ok.I love now and again though so write more!
Shanna chapter 3 . 10/6/2001
ok it seems kind of weird so far but hurry up and finish it anyhow!we need more now and again fanfics!
Luckfire chapter 3 . 8/21/2001
Whoa, cool. Theo at a baseball game, and Mikey in the IRS; who'd've thunk it? Alright, so Miles' spiral thing bumped both of them to this parallel world, where...what? Michael's cover story is true, but he's apparently divorced Lisa, who has custody of Heather - how'd that happen? Well, something had to justify Morris being in the picture at all, and the townhouse. I can just *see* Michael's expression when he notices the TV. [grins] And I like the script format; it helps you see exactly what's going on. My only gripe is that it seems, at the end, that Heather knew who was calling. How? ESP? A hunch? Does Newman!Michael do this a lot? Keep writing, and may the wind be at your back.
george frank and bob chapter 2 . 4/29/2001
this story is well written and entertaining but unbelievably annoying to read. could you finish it in non-script?

1 dont mean to sound picky. the story is great!
Mike chapter 2 . 4/16/2001
Looks intresting, the family turmoil and the cynicism mixed in just the right amount.
Angelshon chapter 2 . 4/1/2001
This is great! Write more quickly!
Banshee of the Stones chapter 2 . 3/24/2001