Reviews for Crossroads
Heidi chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You wrote in the fic about crying both happy and sad tears at the same time; I'm doing that right now. Great job with this fic!
Gadien Elf chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Tears! Holy cow! That was a very powerful piece, and I always look forward to seeing new stories your shell out. I loved it, and can't wait for the next.

-Jean
amy1oM-InnitMarvelous chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh wow - that was a lovely tearjerker - and I love the father/daughter moments (I am also a very big fan of SpyDaddy) on Alias when we get them so I am hoping that they'll find a way to save Jack on the show itself. Still it was good to read an exploration of the possiblity that Jack could very well die from what happened.

I am so glad Vaughn would not allow Jack to get away without telling Sydney and I am so glad that they got married as soon as they did so Jack could be there.

Again, wonderful story!
Sydney chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Great fic its so sad but really good and I read that same spoiler and then two eps after that I read he acts sydney a momentous qusion and my brother told me that is what he asks.
vaughnbear chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Holy Cow, hard to read when tears are rolling down your face.

What's really bad is that I'm at work.

Great Story, really loved it.
Princess Box chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I LURVED this story! I was crying "tears of happiness and sadness at the same time"! Keep writing - I love all your stories! Your an amazing writer! Maybe you should talk to JJ...
mbellsdiva chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This was great. You were inside the characters' heads. I can see this happening on the show. But we all know that the majic of TV will not let Jack die.
Vaughn-Syd-4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
OMV...this is great. What a good fic. I loved it prtety much. You did an excellent work.

The Jack and Vaughn tals were awesome...I just love those two :)

It was sad but also happy. Too bad Jack is going to die...but he sayd goodvye knowing his daughter will be in good hands and giving her hand to a man who certenely deserves her.

Thanks for sharing. I liked it a lot :)
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Really beautiful story! I love the bittersweetness of it and especially how you connected Jack's alleged coming death with how his own father died. A very emotional piece. You really managed to use every scrap of history between and of the characters in this story, making it fit in perfectly. It's also very in-character, but I didn't expect anything else from you. Great fic!

ME
gils chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
very nice

but i dont want jack to die *tear*
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
such a touching story! poor jack! keep up the great work!
Forceful chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I didn't even se the author at first, but I totally knew you wrote it. I'm blinking back tears right now, it was so good.
TheUptownGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
totally totally made me cry!

wonderful!

I wonder...what was the spoiler?
notrunningnow chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
OMG that was so good. I swear I almost cried reading that. I liked how you interpretted that spoiler. I just hope that Jack doesn't die in the real Alias. But I thought this was an amazing fic! GOOD JOB!
Five-0 Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Oh, my God! That was so well done...so beautifully written. I'm in tears...like Syd's...of happiness and sadness.

Very bittersweet story. Wow.

Thanks so much for sharing it!

C-n-C