Reviews for Not Without You
Ery Titanic chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love that scene even though it brings so many tears to my eyes... :'( Anyway... You wrote it beautifully! Well done! ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love that scene
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute story
thevinylfreak chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I did a written version of the same scene! I mean, mine's not as good, but it's the same scene! It's called 'Unable To Stay, Unwilling To Leave' after the song that was played during that scene.
iLiKeTrUfFlEs4510 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
oh my gosh 3

this is my. all time. favorite scene in Titanic.

oh wow i'm in awe 3
flufff chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This actually made me cry. Beautiful! :) I'm, um, a little emotional, possibly because I watched the movie for the second time yesterday. Well great job! This is also one of my favorite scenes. Especially when Jack says, "You're so stupid, Rose!" etc. It makes me cry. Ahhhhhhh, emotional! Ok I'll stop now.
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Beautiful. I love that scene, their love is strong, she jumped off the lifeboat just to be with him that is true love.
lily chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
awesome story... i loved that scene too...
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Amazing. That's all words can truly say.
Rory4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
"He wanted so much more for her than death."

That line made me teary. It was perfect for Jack and his feelings/thoughts towards Rose. Just perfect. I love this scene...it's another favorite of mine from the movie. And with this one-shot you totally did it justice. Great, bittersweet writing.

-Rory4
Sara chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
god. thats my absolute favorite scene in the movie. after that scene, i feel a strong urge to stop the movie, so i dont cry ] very nice writing, GREAT JOB!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
that was really good
dodge-a-turtle chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This is really good...you described it perfectly!
I Need More Cowbell chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I loved this! It was so good and sweet! Great job!
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wow... Tearful ain't it? LOVED IT!

Heaven and Earth