Reviews for MisAdventures In Labyrinth Land!
from-eroica-with-love chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Oh yeh go you! This is awesome! I can't get over how gripped i am, it's funny and mad and serious, go gurl you got it goin on!

You rock!

Whoop!

Jx
Doctor Madwoman chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Hey, this rocks! I hope you feel better soon, take a nap, eat chocolate, whatever makes you feel better. I don't mean to offend or intrude or anything.

Now, on a lighter note, I've got some Ideas of Doom:

- Have Avi set off firecrackers in Jareth's room

- Make him listen to 'The Hamster Dance Song' until he breaks

- Have a cooking experiment explode

-Let the goblins and fireys have a party in Jareth's room...and give them SUGAR.

-Super Soaker fight...with pink food coloring in the water

-Dye Jareth's hair violent purple

-Put mouse traps in his shoes

-Clog any toilets with all of the toilet paper

-Give Jareth too much to drink, the make sure all of the bath rooms are 'occupied'

-Mutate the goblins into flying monkeys

-Let Jareth watch 'Child's Play', then make him think he's all alone and being stalked by killer Care Bears

-Put glasses on Jareth that make him think Avi is everywhere(this will make him afraid to use the bathroom or bathe)

-Get him very drunk, then have everyone yell or play loud music the next morning

-Have Avi repeat anything he says at any given moment, on the hour, every hour, for a week or so

-Whenever Jareth opens a door, Avi will be there to pounce on him

Well, that's about it, unless you wanna drag Narnia characters in it...

Jadis:SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF THIS CHILD'S MIND BEFORE SHE MAKES ME DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!

Ahem...anyways, this fic rocks...and can I borrow the paint ball gun idea?

HAVE SOME DIGITAL WAFFLES AND FUDGE!

Doc
ShadowAili chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
Myuu . . . . sorry sweetness. Once again is 7 in fucking morning . . . . sorry about our favorite Goblin King, he's a bastard sometimes ain't he. I'd offer to bash his brains out but you know the shtuff going on with me. Anyway, not good to focus on bad shtuff! Don't worry, be happy! And dammit, call me already because I lost your goddamn number!

Seriously, don't get -too- majorly depressed. I know you, you'll wallow in guilt or whatever the hell you call it (I'm fucking tired, can you tell?) and suchlike and you'll let it get to you and then BAD THINGS HAPPEN! GRR! The baka kit COMMANDS you to be happier! That's how I try to deal with life, anyway . . . . cause you know it's not all duckies and bunnies for me either. Go bowling, watch a movie, enjoy life! For tomorrow we die! Ne? And pig out on lotsa lotsa chocolate! 'Tis the ultimate cure-all! And we must talk, darling! Don't go making funny fics all depwessing cause of bad shit. Happiness is the key to . . . . um . . . . happiness!

Ria-chan ze Baka Kit
Ria-chan chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
O...neechan, I likes. WAHAHAHAHAHA! Ye gods, sending paintball guns with a never ending supply of ammo sounds just like something I really -would- do, doesn't it? Ja ne!
LadyMeko chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
AH! NO!I WANT MORE!ok im done. um im thinking chickens...lots of chickens...in jereth's bed room...yay!
LadyMeko chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
HA! ROFL !*DEEP BREATH* LOL! THIS IS HILARIOUS!
ViciousRejects chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
yes! yes! my review! my paintball guns! go me! im in heaven! woo woo!
from-eroica-with-love chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Yoo must keep this going it is mad! This is coming from a Pirate called Ivy valentine who on week ends is a Pirate called Camp carlos who has a thing for brightly coloured stiletto heals and diet cola!

It rox lyke sox keep it up! :D
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Pretty good.
ViciousRejects chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
this is so cool... she should somehow get her hands on a paintball gun!

tez

(hey im the first review?)