Reviews for Open Doors
problematick chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh man that was so good! I wish that they would have had this scene; we're missing SMUT man! THEN they could have had the rest of the epsiode. Damn JAG for not being on cable TV! But still; great job! *thumbs up* _

XBlue
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
great story.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
**crosses fingers toes everything** I was actually standing in the middle of my living room when that blurb was playing and I had tears streaming down my face! I love your interpretation of it! Let's just hope that DPB's version is just as nice. . .
majorkawalsky chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Ohh!.. lovve it!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
If only this would happen next week! Greeat story
dansingwolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
i hope the end really is as good as this was. harm saying i love in that deep, dark, husky and sexy voice, though, could be all we need. until the series finale i absolutely love reading fics such as yours! (maybe a sequel? you know, there is still that bar scene:))
Maya chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Just perfect!
martini crazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
if only now we only have to wait 5 days, well not for me i have to wait a litlle longer but hope it's worth it';)
achaon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I like it and I hope you're right.
bamaboy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
yes yes yes good good good
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Ya know, every story based on the preview i've read has them getting married...and quite frankly...i couldn't agree more! I can't wait to watch the series finaly but at the same time i don't wanna watch it because that'll mean that it's over:(. On another note, GREAT STORY :)
snugglebug chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
WOOHOO! Here's hoping the real finale comes close to this!
RR chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wonderful. And beyond that, its nice to see your name again.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I am never going to be wait a whole week for this episode, as I am wearing my VCR down rewinding the preview over and over again ;) Really enjoyed this and all I can say is Friday better come soon!