Reviews for Time
Amanthya chapter 10 . 8/18
I think you showed exactly why Miroku is good for Kagome, and Inuyasha isn't. You handled his grief well (both on loss of love and impending loss of life), kept everyone in-character, made Kagome's mother reasonable and realistic, and had sense-making ending. I actually like Miroku better than Kagome or IY or Kik often-times (both here and in canon) but I'm mildly pleased for IYxKik's H-E-A here despite myself. Thank you for posting this fic.
Wicked.Onna chapter 10 . 8/14
interesting story idea I hope you return with a sequel
sovandeprins chapter 10 . 3/28
Lovely, Lovely story! Well worth reading for sure - its the only thing I have ever finished reading for months now. I feel good about it, and so does my heart with this story.

Thank you for writing! 3
sovandeprins chapter 7 . 3/27
I am actually happy that kagome's mom reacted in.. some way, really. Many stories have her just as a silent yes yes do that character and accepts everything, but not here. Although she really doesnt understand Miroku's situation, she thinks she does and worries about her daughters well-being. Its very realistic.

I Also really likes that she compared Miroku to modern-time boys. Really gives you an idea of her prespevtive of things.

sovandeprins chapter 6 . 3/27
Lovely chapter. You can hear the unsaid words of Miroku's. And, of course, there was a very adorable moment between our pair. So sweet and sad.

Thank you.
sovandeprins chapter 5 . 3/27
Oh snap! Snap! He snapped! Half snapped. Y'know, er... snap.

Thank you for writing this.
sovandeprins chapter 4 . 3/26
This was such a great and interesting chapter! Of course Souta would give Inuyasha such clothes - it just makes sense!

Theres a lot of thought going on in this chapter. Who is the demonic aura at the fastfood chain? If anyone important at all. What may have happened between Kikyou and Miroku'a grandfather, how are everyone connected. I'm very curious and have some theories of my own, haha!

I half expected Kagomes school friends to come over this chapter, but it was great without them. Thank you for writing this.
sovandeprins chapter 3 . 3/25
The hopelessness and desperation of trying to not think, dont think, wont think, dont remember, going on with Miroku is honestly... relatable. In a way.

Inuyasha has entered the picture and he is his usual self. I do feel so bad for Miroku, though. He doesnt feel wanted or needed or loved as even a friend and I think thats whats hitting me the hardest. A small part of me is anxious to see when he breaks. Or, if he breaks.

Thank you very much for writing this.
sovandeprins chapter 2 . 3/25
I actually Love that miroku didnt really care about all the new modern confusing magical things and that he /didnt care/ about his own condition because all that mattered in his mind at this point it- was Kagome going to be alright. Is Kagome alright. Is Kagome alive. Is Kagome dead.

I'm Also glad you havent actually ignored the relationship and connection Miroku has (now had) with Sango and I adore the fact that theres hits of possible reincarnations going on around them. Or Mirokus mind playing tricks on him because he is overtaken by grief(?is that how you spell it?)

Amazing chapter. There was one part where there seemed to have been a few missing words, maybe even more but it didnt take away from the story or out too much of a hiccup in the writing. So. Yeah. Thank you so much.
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 3/25
I am speachless. This is just the first chapter. I- this is... I Held my breath through most of this chapter, constantly hit the buttons on my phone to take screenshots of the text because its a terrible habit of mine because I think I will look through the thousands of text screenshots in my album one day but I /never/ do but this made me go mad with excitment and sorrow because I dare not think too much about the great details of your writing. (I still cant stop thinking about the whole stuffing blessed papers into Sango's mouth and nose out of my head I can literally feel the paper in my nose and cold of hands on my own and the desperation of /having to do this/.

I am super excited to read this story I am so so so hyped. Thank you for writing this.
actrivi chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
That was amazing. I think this is probably the most realistic, satisfying wrap-up-everything ending where Miroku and Kagome end up together that I've ever read. Great work! Keep writing :)
Aeris Aimara Ciren chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
You know, I thought I'd read every fanfic on ffn with this pairing and then I get to this one. I love it.
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Lovely, great story, thanks for writing it. Write more please! Loved this couple! Way better than with the annoying Inuyasha
Rook chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was the third time I've read this story over the years. I love it. So heart breaking yet heart warming as well. The ending is very satisfying, if bittersweet. Still a little confused with the whole subject concerning Miroku's grandfather and Kikyo, not sure what you were actually trying to reveal there. But still, a wonderful tale. I was moved to tears often as I read. Those are the best tales out there, the ones that tough your Orion's and make you sympathize with the characters.