Reviews for Surviving the Siege
Xtin2000 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
very good story, very well done,thanks for writing it! Rodney and John are just so much fun!
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Great story!
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
Of course, since I'm reading this way after the fact, I've already seen what the cannon ending is, and in some ways I like yours better. Ford doesn't go all wacko for one, and we get to see McKay's exhausted collapse, which they cheated us out of in the show. Your solution to the problem is just as good as the cannon one, though maybe a bit less tension in the blowing up Sheppard department, though you make up for it with the almost feeding on McKay bit :P All in all, a wonderful story, even if it is AU
happyhewlett chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this story was brilliant it was so good I have read it more than once i love stories where Rodney overcomes all odds and saves the day i just loved the way you did showed how brave and tired he was keep up the good work
Greywolf Lupous chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
Finally got my lazy bum around to reading this one ;) And hrm... kind of hard to say which I like better, yours or canon. Of course after watching the episode's commentary when I read about the Daedelus's arrival here, all I could think of was "Dawn of the Daedelus". Very nicely done, and I like NOT destroying all of those poor, apparently expendable puddlejumpers. Poor jumpers...

Oh yeah, review, right ;) Lovely H/C, lovely angst, and love all of the reactions. Very interesting to read this fic after looking over what actually happened in the episode. A lot of it was rather on target. Nice job, Tipper!
glocap chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
So far, this is better than Siege I and I loved Siege I. You have a gift for bringing characers to life, even those that aren't fully fleshed out on the show.
togitnj chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
"Rodney!" he called, "You can yell at me later. What's happening? Is that gunfire?"

"No, we're just having some new curtains put up," possibly the funniest line of all time.

Great job as always!
fanficaddict chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
*standing ovation* Woo-hoo! what a wild ride! That was a heck of a lot of fun, thank you!
fanficaddict chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
omg! omg! *pant* *gasp* Had to stop reading to tell you how exciting and suspensful this story is, not to mention intense! Thank goodnes I don't have to wait for more chapters LOL :D Back to the story, great job so far!
Kippling Croft chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
This was so good you had me on the edge of my seat from the first sentence to the last.
PadawanMage chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
Awesome end! Now everyone can get some sleep...

Teyla smooching Sheppard? Woohoo!
PadawanMage chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
No kidding Rodney had to collapse! I'm surprised he didn't earlier from not eating anything! ;-)

I'm really thinking this might be close to what we'll see in July.
PadawanMage chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
Wow, I just found this! Great possible ending! Definite kudos if you're close!
Deathzealot chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
Very nice, I like it however I thought that good old SG-1 would be aboard the ship since they where applying that before Meobius. Also an Ensign on the Deadlus, hm i thought that the Prommies would use Air Force Ranks and Ensign is sure the hell not a air force rank beside that.. this is good!
szhismine chapter 9 . 4/27/2005