Reviews for Sakura's Pride
Dandy352 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
I think it's nice and cute :)
elevenuds chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
I like the concepts of this story. It is shomehow unique and i just couldnt stop myself from reading
faintedroses chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I really do love this story:) I read it about 4 times already. But the ending kinda confuses me... :/ Care to explain? :D
Rory 3 chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
1. I like the quote in each chapter

2. I like how you potrayed Sakura, very out off character but it give strong impression

3. Kinda not like the end because I think you can describe Sakura's changes in more longer chap
TheMaskedGirl chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
It's nice, but, to tell you the truth, I was pretty upset with the ending. I think it was too fast. But since its genre is humor, then it's alright if there aren't a lot of drama. I was kind of expecting that Sakura won't believe him and turn her back on him and he would have to pursue her to get her back. Although, the opposite is what I get. It's a really awesome story and I feel what Sakura feels since I am like that too. But, the one who will take away my crown is still not here. And I'm going to enjoy it. Sakura's Pride. A simple yet catchy title. Very nice. Pride. Sometimes, it can take away your friends and you can also gain friends from it.

Much Love,

alisazarina chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
This was a delightful read, I must say.

Heck, most of your stories are delightful; so it's not surprising at all.

First of all, I love how you seemingly insert slight advance words here and there with so much ease. Honestly, I had to look up the definition for each word I didn't recognize, but hey, that's a plus since I learned new words today! :D

Besides that, the story is so wonderfully written that I had to discontinue my homework just to finish reading it. It flowed nicely, no sense of 'straining' at all.

Also, the characters were realistic in comparison to other stories I've read which had a similar storyline (that is to say, the stories in the CCS fandom).

Although, there were minor punctuation errors in most chapters (why not check your stories a little more thoroughly in punctuation the next time around?).

I hope to read more stories from you.

Hi, I'm a new stalker of yours.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
It's good.I can't really tell you why since my brain doesn't seem to be working right now but the story is good,MistyWing-san.
Melissax3 chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
SailorCSH chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
cute :) this based on kare kano?
Brownie Bunny chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
Chweet! What more can I say? It's abso perfect! The abso-perfect life one would like to lead! Please write more!
QueenTiria chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
That was so cute yet wise! I believe this story had a fantastic morale and all the quotes are very informative as well!
lisyaoranlover chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
It was so cute, and getting so good! Why'd you have to end it so abruptly? I'm not satisfied. I think you could do a great sequel with this plot! I'll be waiting! And just wanted to say again that this story was great! So simple, witty, and just so charming!
champagne-x chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
Lovely story, I enjoyed reading this. I kept on snikering at Sakura when the score was told. 9-0. Loved it, well done on the story.
CherryJava chapter 9 . 6/16/2006
I adore this story. It really touched me in a way that I think I am becoming like the Sakura you protrayed in your story. As a child I have cautioned myself not to but inevitably I have become what I fear. I fear failure, not because of the failure but because of how I will react to failure. In your piece, with the quotations as support, you have cleary made me see what is important in life and what isn't. Thank you and keep writing.
Harufuji chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
This story is similar to Kare Kano but anywayz, I love the story!