Reviews for The Most Random Story Ever Told
feigningclemency chapter 18 . 4/10/2006
AHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! It made no sense, but hey! Who cares? Thats what makes it so great!
Kirah Ruth chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
... I have never seen Yugioh in my life and this is STILL hilarious. Keep it up, the randomness is so awesome!
Catgurl from Anzu's Angels chapter 18 . 12/3/2005
Hey, this was a REALLY funny story! A little, well, very disturbing, but awsome! Great job with it it had me laughing for a long time. SEQUAL!
Catgurl chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Lol this story is really funny, can't wait to read the rest!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 19 . 11/20/2005
lol cool
Joey Taylor chapter 18 . 10/21/2005
lol, right, comsidering the the darkness of the other three this is really random but it's great all the same.
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 18 . 7/24/2005
Nice ending. I'm back from vacation and ready to catch up on my reading.
Cuim chapter 18 . 7/22/2005
Oh Bravo! This was the perfect random story! I haven't laughed this much in ages! Thank you for makeing my day happy! By the way Drake is awesome! Ah... Not even my friend Grace could come up with a crazy like that!
YamiHikari02 chapter 18 . 7/22/2005
wow this story was a good one and nice way to end it to well done
Chained and Tortured chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
Aw man! It's finished? Bummer... WHY? (T_T) Anyhoo good story. No great story no mazing story!
Dreammistress Jade chapter 18 . 7/20/2005
The story is over and still no one has ownership of the Blue Eyes. Well I'll be nice and do everyone a favour. *walks out onto street and picks up card* There. Resolved. My good deed for today. By the way nice ending!

Toodles!
john chapter 18 . 7/19/2005
And that's all folks. But if you really miss the randomness, read other stories which will have the word random in them. Or pokemon quickies.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 18 . 7/19/2005
heh, Drake nneds to get a life.
Moonclaw chapter 18 . 7/19/2005
_ This story was great! One of the funniest I've read for a while. And so the age old question continues. Who will get the BEWD.
bluerain1984 chapter 18 . 7/18/2005
very very funny ending, dude. most supreme