Reviews for RE4: Resilient Strengths
Wee.Doctor chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Amazing story! i loved it!

I really think that Leon and Ashley is the best pairing on Resident evil.

Keep up you're bloody good work!
artemis chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
wow yeah, i totally love ur stories! they were so entertaining to read, and i'm reading ur other story "wake up" too, and i can't wait until u update that one too! :]
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
once again, i really like this story like ur other one "wake up". u write really well, and i can't wait until you update your other one! :]
WindyWildWolf chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Delightful! Please continue!
Deadross12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
AW, I love how you made Ashley's thoughts so realistic, And it is was awsome how you made Leon sound like a kick ass dude. Any way I have read this fic over a dozen Times I just can't imagine how it feels to be a writer of your talinets. Not to be a total kisup or any thing but that is just how I think of your work. I would like to hear from you some day and it would be cool if I could be a great LeonXAshley fan like you. Take Care!
Sage of Oblivion chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
It's a nice fic.

Good writing and very atmospheric.
amayaki44 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
You know I actually really liked the elements of:

1) Leon thinking about what he had hoped this mission would really be, like the movies and lecherous boys and stuff.

2) How he took his training into account for a lot of things, it gives him a little more depth in character, giving him a past

3) How for ONCE his resolve broke wih the whole light in the window thing.

You haven't updated in a while and I understand that..

but there are only two more chapters, right?

It's so good, don't let it die.
amayaki44 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
INTENSE

*dying not dieing

Leon was in character on the outside and we don't even know what his character is like on the inside so I'd say you nailed it

Poor Leon shirt.. _-

LOVE this story.
GranTurismo chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Nice can't wait for the next chapter )
Inuhoono chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
I love this story soo much, please continue...KEEP IT UP!
Jeannie chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
I love it, I love it, I love it!

This is the first RE4 fic I've ever read, because I figured there wouldn't be any good Leon/Ashley ones out there. I'm so glad I found yours, (even though it was by accident.) Please write more, I'm dying to see how it ends. I agree, the way the game ends is lame. :)
Cassiopeia87 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Wow, this is intense! Very well thought-out and very well written, you capture the tension and the atmosphere of the game admirably. Please continue, can't wait.
AliceFellThrough chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
I just started looking for Leon/Ashley fanfiction, and this is one of the first stories I've found, and I'm wondering of any others will be as good as this one, as incomplete and short as it is.

I'm probably adding this story to my Favorites list, and definitely to my Story Alert list.

I think you've got the portrayal of Leon and Ashley down perfect, or as close as one get. I hope you update soon, because I honestly can't wait to see how this progresses.

Please update soon.
Cowriter JAI chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I love it! I am currently at that part on RE4. Or rather just after that, when ashley coughs blood and gets trapped AGAIN! BUT I love the pairing, that's all I think about when playing the game. It's really scary though and I hate to play it alone especially at night lol. I love your style, keep up the good work and I'll stay posted for updates! XD
AV chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
You have got to update! Ive been waiting, I love this story!

(Update Soon)