Reviews for Nymph

That was so cute!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Sara chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
lonnasenpai chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Ok, I am kind of cheating but hear me out. My comp is slow so my pages wont load 50% of the time. Which includes these little comment pages...BUT, this one did so here I go...

HURRAH! I love ALL of the (3) stories you have written on Remus and Tonks! I hope to read them all! The way you write is very beautiful and lots of colorful descriptions! I felt like I was sitting here sipping tea with them. WAY TO GO!

Please continue to give the world more Remus and Tonks fancis. God, knows we need more!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Interesting...very interesting...seems to move really quickly, though. /
Kenshingumi6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oi...I'm slowly reading and reviewing my way down your list of wonderful Tonks/Lupin stories...can you tell?You are a very good writer...
Queriusole chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I like the little story about the Nymph and the little quirked eyebrow that leaves you wondering if it's all a description of Tonks (which I would say it was).
Potgenie chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
great fic!
Chizuran chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
hope you get in a lot more writing moods! that's just great!
Nicky chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Cute, I can see Remus saying something like that.
starnat chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
It was beautiful and tender.
Mucada chapter 1 . 4/25/2005

Very cute, and much fun to read.

I'd also like to say that I really love your writing style, how you capture Tonks spontaneous way of thinking in random thoughtful sentences, like how she thinks about the windows and her hair and such. Everything was so imaginative, and I can clearly picture them sitting there on a warm afternoon in London, just comfortably.

Great writing, keep it up. :)

katkin chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was great, I liked the way they spoke so casually, but you managed to make a story out of it and keep that story interesting. Great job.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 4/24/2005