Reviews for The Mecha Trilogy
Senri chapter 1 . 3/30
I've got such a soft spot for this one and was really afraid it was gone! ToT I'm so glad it's still up. I think it was a really nice touch that Sonic and Metal never exactly became friends in the main series, but here they kinda do and it's very satisfying.
CursesRevenge chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE IT! Out of all of the Metal Sonic stories I have ever read in my life, this one is my favorite, hands down! The imagery is crisp and well written, with in-character dialogue that is both beautifully accurate and quite pleasing to read. I’ve fallen in love with Metal Sonic, and I applaud your story so much, that I’m gonna give it to each of my siblings to read! One of the most pleasing things about this story is that there are no “bad words” in it. As a Christian, lack of curse words is VITAL in allowing my siblings to read a story. Fifteen billion stars out of five, my friend; this story ROCKS! Ps.: what are they going to call Metal Sonic now? Mecha, Metal, Sonic, and Metal Sonic are all names that are either taken, or are just fitting for a robot. Just wondering. :)
Herobrinegal chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Well I just read this, late. Really late. It was really well written. Although I didn't know who most of the characters were, I still really enjoyed the story. It made me want to know the characters in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
YAY! Happy ending for Mecha!
StarVix chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is awesome. I love stories that make Metal Sonic the good guy-there aren't enough of those.
Jason de L'Epee chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I had just discovered this and had to read it immediately, and I swear; this HAS to be the inspiration for your fics dealing with Mecha's transformation into what he is now in your fic universe. This is a really good story! I wish I found it sooner!

Probably the only thing I'm a little diappointed in was that the climax (between RK and Mecha) and the events before hand was rather short. I expected a more drawn-out pre-climax conflict within Mecha, and it really wasn't there. The battle was good, but it needed to be longer.

Overall, it's a great story! I'll give it an 8.5/10
pride1289 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
awsome story.
SPark681 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Awesome story I truly enjoyed this one never thought someone would make metal sonic into an almost real mobian, this one I will enjoy re-reading over and over again.
Kink Cycko chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Woah... awsome
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw...Change of heart fics are always fun if they're well written, which this was. If he's always like that, then the name 'Mecha' doesn't really suit him anymore. But he can't be 'Sonic' either. Hmm...
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Ooh I like it. This is going on my favorites list. Keep up the great work NR.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
Vixacon chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Please make a sequel.

This story is fantastic.

And so will be a sequel.
Jazzerman chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
this is a very good story.

would've been better if you split it into 3 chapters.
Shychick chapter 1 . 9/15/2004