Reviews for Conclusions and Realizations
silly Hermy chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
omg you've written this in 05

*pout*

not cool

i was going to tell you to continue

this story was brilliant

im hooked to our hermione.

i wanna know what happens next
LadyMarauderette chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
short, funny and cute. this is really clever, wish there was more to it. but o well. its gud all da same, check my story, see if u like it.

luv ya

xx
sertad chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
HHr is love!

I think you should continue this story, that's what you should do. :)

I liked it!
Hermione Rae chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Oh please continue! Your monologues are absolutely wonderful! Even though I usually am bored with seemingly redundant fics of various natures and genres, yours seems to stand out in this particular one of "monologues". No, seriously. Don't leave me hanging!

H&H4EVA

Hermione Rae
NekoMoxy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
It sounds great...sounds like you have done this to someone? The way you intracately describe what she watches sounds like you love someone. And maybe you watch them I suppose?
NekoMoxy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
GinnyGin chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Haha! Fun. Very nice, please update, sorry for crappy review-ness!
Melika Elena chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Cute fic. You've kept Hermione in character, and that's nice to see. You should continue with these monologues... it's not nice to just leave us haning like that!
Violet Kefira chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I think that you have great writing talent. The monolauge style works for you and I think that you should continue with this story.
frumpfy the rabid monkey chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
hermione sounds like a stalker. haha. i liked it though. nice job
Oro4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Okay, okay, I was reading this, right, and when I finished I was like "That's it? Honestly!" To tell you the truth I've been through a few today and I actually liked this one the most. Haha, well keep going, please! I enjoyed it! I am sorry to say this, if it offends you in any way, that is, that I hope Ronald(if he's in the story) gets terribly hurt! heehe I know I am a bit mean but it's always good right? Well keep going! I love it!
HeatherLayne chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I liked it! I'm REALLY not a Hermione/Harry shipper, but this was sweet, and you got across Hermione's personality well. I wonder why she chose to think this all out, and be so reflective over her years at Hogwarts with Harry...? Good job, keep it up!