Reviews for Heart Aches
ILU Greg chapter 37 . 1/27/2007
i liked the father/son thing between gibbs and tony. but i hate it when they die so its not that cool ya know? and palmer? he is so... so... i dont know hes palmer he wouldnt do something like that. never. but it was really good. maybe youll write a gibbs/tony father/son story again but without letting abby or someone die.
pianogrl chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
The plot line is great, but the punctuation and grammar are sometimes sketchy, which can make the difference between an okay story and a great one. There are a lot of run on sentences, ommitted punctuation, and incorrect punctuation.

Like "It's time to give NCIS a little present isn't it boys?" should be "It's time to give NCIS a little present, isn't it boys?"

"He arched back and made another strangled cry before his chains were removed and he smacked hard against the floor." indicates that there is some cause-effect relationship between him arching back and crying, and the chains being removed. One way to make it a less awkward sentence would be "He arched back, emitting another strangled cry, when suddenly his chains were removed and he fell hard against the floor, feeling his blood pool underneath him."

I guess what I am saying is the sentence structures could use some work.

Also, I don't think the 911 dispatcher says "Pronto"
hikarisailorcat chapter 37 . 6/26/2005
so is that the last chapter? i think kate should give tony her heart... as she is braindead...
jewelbaby chapter 37 . 6/19/2005
I have no clue. Let the 3 guys go off and Duckty and Gibbs help tony recooperate. And Gibbs mourns Tony's mother.
just a reader chapter 37 . 6/19/2005
And what about Naomi?

[Head smacks desk]
JEnn R chapter 37 . 6/19/2005
Not let Kate Dies,I want her to be alive for tony. I saw sometime in the life magazine that says some people with braindead happens comes out the coma by hearing one of their lovers's voice telling how they really meant to them this much.
Karieflybabe chapter 37 . 6/19/2005
Yes, it's time for kate to live on. in another Body. Let her go, Tony needs her heart!
mcabello chapter 37 . 6/18/2005
Good chapter. Write more soon.
DinozzoFan chapter 37 . 6/18/2005
This story is depressing.
iceicekatie chapter 36 . 6/16/2005
Another great chapter. I've been reading this story from the beginning and I love it. Please write more soon.
DinozzoFan chapter 36 . 6/14/2005
ok
Allyson Rae chapter 36 . 6/12/2005
great chapter, and I love that song! :) Great job...keep it up! :)
shirik chapter 36 . 6/11/2005
ho that is so great!

now one thing missing tony should heal complitly/
jtbwriter chapter 36 . 6/11/2005
That's a great update!

I love that Tony's realizing that Gibbs did the best he could-and that he has a second chance!

Thanks for continuing it-now what?:)
hikarisailorcat chapter 36 . 6/11/2005
oh... that was a really good chapter! omg! i got 61 emails from fanfic! thats alot! i would normally get that much in a week! no a day!