Reviews for Running a Marathon on Jupiter
Nyx811 chapter 2 . 1/5
update
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hmm...I think I realized what the black stuff is and maybe a little of where you were going with this.
The black gunk is symbiotic ganglia infused with Martian DNA (White Martian mentality?) and possibly Parasite DNA. It can morph and is telepathic with its host. (I'm thinking like Marvel's Venom, but never really read that so not positive.) It's instinctual and the strongest instinct of any species is to self survival, protect family, procreate. It's emotion rather than logic based so it latches onto its host strongest emotion (death ofMyra, betrayal of Shayera, etc.) Wally's strongest emotion is anger at Thawne who was the foundation of his losing his Uncle Barry for all intents and purposes.
I wonder if the thing is afraid of fire?
Mystery is why it specifically wanted Wally...unless its tied to something that came from Spectre? Or maybe the emotion of Tanner to help Barry and Wally? Still fascinated and still curious as all heck.
Pimu chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
No continuation? ): I liked both fics.
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Could you please finish this story? I'm really into it, but it hasn't been updated in years. Is it on a permanent hiatus?
Kuroida chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Another great fic that will never be completed D: And the strange thing is I feel like you know what you're going to do with this fic if the AN had anything to do with it. Is there a reason you stopped writing?

I really like the Question and Green Arrow partner up and Flash is an added bonus (who doesn't love Wally?) which is why I also love this fic and I'm dying to find out what happens next!

Please continue! Or at least give us some confirmation that you WILL continue and that you haven't dropped this story forever D:
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Why isn't this finished?

(Question:...Good question.)
Kyer chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Damn, but I miss this story. I keep trying to figure out where it was going now that I know more about the Flash universe, but can only imagine the authoress died or is now without internet access these past years.

Damn. Unsolved mystery.
Tana112 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Loving this there isn't much focus on some of these guys in the show.
KawaiiIruka chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I really like your JLU stories. Though updates seem very unlikely, they are very good stories though.
8I chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Awesome story! Nice and nasty :)

Are you continuing it though? You definately should!
HauntedPast chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Really really love this, andcan't wait for more. I love how you tied the whole crew up in mystery! I am recently a Flash fanatic, so he's my favorite. Love that this story is Flash-centric.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Good so far. keep up the good work.
IthicaJ chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Another absolutely amazing start to a story that's been abandoned. You are seriously torturing me tonight.

I love seeing the dark side of Wally come out.. I got some kind of sick pleasure out of it. I wish there was a lot more of it though..

Ah well, take care. Thanks for the awesome, cut-short, and tormenting read!
Someone far far away chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Seriously, countinue this, it's a damn good story and I'm planing on following it to the end so don't take to long please? I suffer from short attention span but I still wanna see how this ends (:

Ps. Sorry about the grammar, English is my third langue..
HotShot14 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Wow...this story looks like it might not be updated for sometime...but oh well...GO QUESTION! XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »