Reviews for Over The Edge
InvaderRed chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
lol sorry can't do that, even if I DID update it tonight, you wouldn't be able to read it. Stupid...stupidness...I swear if this doesn't fix itself SOON, I'll do something crazy!
Sanjiluver chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Pretty good. . .I see where it's going. . .good plot! I like it!

Since 4-28 is my birthday, could you publish it FAST. . .as like, u know, a fan present? PLZ!
wei chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
this is a sanji/zoro fic, ne?

hope you update soon.
adakie too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Aah, so good! I've been looking for a good One Piece fic for so long (since the dub has spawned so many poorly written mary sue fics) and this is it! Please please please write more soon. *puppy eyes*
san chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
he won't start cutting himself will he ?
Sirith chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
aw...our poor loveable cook~! So far it seems like a pretty good story...can't wait to see the next update~*
Caya Strife chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hmm a very different approach. Quite original, and, I might add, very interesting. A dark look at the usual comedy. Please continue. I'd like to see where this is going.
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
OH! O.O SANJI! OMG! Please please please continue! I'm in total suspense here! It's so sad for Sanji! The poor guy! Please update soon and a WOOHAW for you!

Comix28 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I like this, I like the whole concept, and it does sound like something that could happen. Poor Sanji-kun, sometimes I think hes under-appreciated too. _; Anyway, I can't wait for more! Update soon!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5