Reviews for Maybe
I like it.
Jeb59 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
grumpy :)
s.gill17 chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Brilliant short story! A little different to LwD parts, but fun all the same. Thank you! And now, onto your other stories/ one-shots whilst I wait for more Surpassing Danger!
s.gill17 chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Finally... The Pack's together again. The way it should be.
s.gill17 chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
HARRY! CURCIO TOOK HARRY! HE'D BETTER NOT TOUCH ANYONE ELSE! GET HARRY BACK! Excellent chapter by the way!
s.gill17 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Ha Pettigrew! Foiled your plans! SHAME! Thank God for Sirius! Meghan's okay... STUPID PETTIGREW! Thank you for this chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Ah, Pettigrew has finally been found once more. Excellent! Kudos on this chapter! Nice one Sirius! Couldn't have done that in LwD? Ah well. Once again, excellent chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Fabulous! Absolutely amazing! Such wonderful chapters! Harry's on his way back... And maybe Meghan can come back soon, but I know she likes to be at Longbottom House
s.gill17 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Theo's not that bad either. He's a good kid. So that's Draco and Hermione. Next is Harry! THE PACK'S COMING BACK! THANK YOU!
s.gill17 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
HERMIONE! WHAT'S HAPPENED?! THAT NEW GIRL BETTER NOT HAVE HURT HER!
s.gill17 chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Sirius is back! Now just to bring the cubs back! Thanks for posting this! I love it
s.gill17 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I don't like Hermione being upset and alone. Please bring her back to the Pack where she belongs! Bring back all the cubs! And Sirius! They shouldn't be there!
s.gill17 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Excellent! Bring the Pack back. It upsets me they've been separated, Harry and Hermione not knowing who the Pack is, Sirius in Azkaban, Draco at the Notts. I'm not worried about Meghan, she's at Longbottom House. Ah, I see why she was sent there! I think! But an excellent chapter nonetheless!
s.gill17 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! This answers a few of my questions about the previous chapter: the stuffed lion, the pendants. But it's clear to me now!