Reviews for Left of the Middle
Betrothed chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Waiting for Chapter two... patiently... ARGH! PLEASE UPDATE... DESPERATION IS GETTING THE BETTER OF ME!
lys chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
and this is the part where we shamelessly beg for an update...
angryteabag chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Beautiful, really.

Please do continue.

jeni

x
sortinghat086 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I think that this is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. It has so much emotion in the words. You definitely used strong connotation to get your meaning across. I could feel it...in my heart. All the hurt. Very few fanfics make me feel s if I'm there. Yours did. And, there was no...stuff. No fluffiness or unnecessary words. It was just to the point clean cut truth (as much truth as fiction can contain). I loved it.

God Bless,

Cassie
mugglemom chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
great story, sad but well done!
Calliope Jones chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
well done. continue!
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Oh. My. God. I'm seriously bawling here. This line made the most impact on me:

“So this is what war is,” murmured Hermione, tears stinging her eyes. “It doesn’t matter what side you fought for, you’ll end up the same one way or another.”

If everyone could understand that, there would be no more war.
robin777 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I like the start of this I can't wait to read more.
Erin too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That. Was. So. Sad! Very well done, though. I'm greatly interested in seeing where this goes. Title is great too. Left of the Middle. I have that CD somewhere. I also have a final at 8 AM tomorrow and it's 11 PM and I'm still up. Sitting on my computer. Talk to Josh and reading your fanfic. Oh! Is this going to be Ron/Herm or Bill/Herm? Or Bill/Someone else. YOU KILLED GEORGE YOU EVIL PERSON! Is Fred still alive and well? I'll sleep better knowing that Fred is alive and well. I should be studying for my finals...
dancing in rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
God, what a grim first chapter! I'd say it could only get better from here, but war is unpredictable, and our heros could end up in worse trouble before it gets better! I like it so far, and I want the next chapter soon so that I can see what happens! Please, please, please? :)
Siriuslychessi chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
George T_T why? he was so... i like it! indeed, but george, you can't mess with the twins! ajajja, i realy like it, it makes you thinks at what would come... hope read some more of you're work (sorry for my english, need to practice.. jejeje)
Perenelle chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Well as some person who I cant seem to remember right now said "war is hell". I think it was Sherman, but I'm not sure. I agree with the quote but do think he should die (wait, he already has) all because of his stinkin' march to the sea. But this story sounds as though it has good potential. I like how you write from so many points of view but you have never written from Harry's which is definately the most common. I geuss you haven't really had the right chance but I still really like it. Is there a small ship in there? I'm trying to decide wether it is with Bill or Ron but I think it is Ron. There interaction may be considered just to be that of friends but with Bill it seemed more sibling like because he was just saying how he lost authority over his little sister and then starts treating Hermione like he did his sister. But you can't kill just one of the twins! unless Fred is already dead I am extremely opposed to it (well I'm opposed to both of them dead but they can't just be separated by such a hard barrier). But HOW CAN YOU KILL GEORGE! We have this horrable, bloody, depressing, hellish war and there isn't even going to be anything to cheer you up, may I ask you what is wrong with that picture? Are you going to continue with Sirius' Choice? Please do, it is really good. And great job coauthoring Ravensong, it is AMAZING! update soon coming? But other than that great job, especially the points of view. So what was the essay supposed to be on? And PLEASE UPDATE!

Perenelle
BrittSchrick chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Great start. I'm really interested to see what comes next :)
MiaMiaMi chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Your fic sounds awesome so far, I'll be watching for the next chapter to be posted! Update soon!

. Mi
SilentConfession chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow, powerful stuff, very powerful, this is really great, another chapter? yes, this is fabulos.(Sp)

Zana