Reviews for Zianization
aberdeenkev chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
nice storyhope u right more want to find outwhy there after him
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I very much like this story and do hope that you will deign to update it!
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Yeesh, that would suck. Poor guy.
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Very awesome story! Would you mind listing all of the vampire species in the universe that you know, please?
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
XD I already love this story.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This looks very funny!
Nicaea chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Very nice. Now that you've got my curiosity piqued, I hope you're going to write more...
fatih the conqueror chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
hi, how did you come upon the name Anahandros? Who is he? A mythological character? A bad twin (as your story suggests)? Last night the word turned around in my mind all night long, in my dream. The moment I woke up I searched the web for its meaning. Your writing is the only stuff that comes up. Please help me!

my e-mail address is:
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Great story! _

Can't wait to read more!
Innocenzia chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
keep going!
Somebody chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
I think you've captered the malkaven wonderfly. I just don't understand how a nosferatu can just walk on the street and not break the maskerad, unless he's the more luky of his clan. Basikly I'm looking for a discription.
Facias chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
This story is too damned good. is seriously lacking in good Malkavian stories like this one. Please update. I need more .
bladdyblahblah chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
hello

i signed in this time

I love this fic!

Z sang the song i taught him!

Z is back, I like Z alot better than Anahandros.

Z doesn't threaten to kill me.

Well I reviewed.

Now Update. I want more Ziany goodness! And when is that Good looking Bishop going to show up?

Toodles doodles

ver
cadazar chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
argh, shortness... but anyways, this is pretty damn good. Anahadros is douchebag... which is why hes awesome. keep going.
Thefrog chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
oh dose this mean im the third to review any way it great and ceep going i like it hheehee!