Reviews for So Be It
Reymen chapter 4 . 9/4
The terror of immortality. There is glimps that it really shine trough and it is awesome. And I find WoT series awesome as well. So awesome story (
moon so bright chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
The Black Wind is a character?
Sceonn chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Wish I hadn't finished this... poor me!
shugokage chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Incredible story and a beautiful cross over!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
The hell? Pluto is completely insane and not only escapes but is more powerful than ever? Almost all the Senshi plus Akane are dead? Most unsatisfying ending ever.
The Master Warlord chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Okay... This story is good, very good. I would place it as one of my favorites if not for the fact that I know nothing about Wheel of Time and the gratuitous Japanese that sometimes appears.
Raynze76 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
a wonderful story! a sad ending but happy at the same time
TehyrPhoenix chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
This was an entertaining story. I'm normally not a fan of darker stories, in particular ones that 'remove' major characters from the story. This one, however, did so in a believable way that worked well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
aki chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
this fic is shit, do you even think about where youre going with this before you do it? you had a simple workable premis from the start and now its so overflowing with shit it makes a christmas tree seem utterly dull and nondescript.

You make ranma utterly insane into an entirely different person, rewrite akane's memories so shes a different person, send her on a training trip before that only to lose making it all not matter, and then introduce a bunch of characters with no description for how they fit in, why they matter, or how they got there. Ranmas journey is about as cohereant as it probably felt for her but as a reader this is not a good thing. its utterly retarded. You wanted a chance? well you lost it. by the end of chapter 5 I give up, you cant keep the plot consistant, shit gets retconned every five paragraphs and the fanfic is no longer about anyone someone reading a Ranma 1/2 fic would care about.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Damn, should have read this months ago instead of my to-read pile.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Gripping story, from beginning to end. Thank you very much for the great enjoyment you provided.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Dang good story, I couldnt stop reading after I started, I soooo hope you continue it!
lemartes chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
very nice story, I really enjoyed it.
PhoenixFTW chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I like this story. It's really unique. I was getting tired of all the "Ranma's Sailor Sol," or "Ranma's Endymion," or "Ranma's Sailor X's brother/husband."
pulverizer chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
This fic was oddly unbalanced. Setsuna/Pluto seemed overly-powered - able to manipulate everyone with incredible ease. I know people are always complaining about writers making heroes over-powered, but here it seemed the other way around. Ranma was powerful too, but he seemed to have paid a considerable more cost for it than Pluto, who didn't seem to get her comeuppance. Well-written, but unsatisfying in the end. May be the sequel is better, but I can't seem to muster the energy to go through it for now.