Reviews for Rooftop Confessions
VannaOrihara chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Yessssssss this was wonderful! This is how I wish the anime had gone 。゚(゚Д゚)゚。 This is perfect, I love the way they'e portrayed so grown up, and actual able to hold conversations instead of freaking out as they would. If they could just get past that, the anime would be amazing, cause it's frustrating and tiring once they start fighting. I also love how you had Ranma train Akane, she's a great martial artist compared to many, but she's quickly underappreciated ): Glad you had Ranma train her and have her beat Shampoo! (: Very awesole fic, I wish it didn't have to end ;_;
reflecting chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
I think I read this story way back, but reread it just now in one delightful go. Loved it! Been revisiting the Ranma fandom lately and the amount of bad fics is sad. This was a gem to find! Finally a fic showing a more mature relationship developing between the characters! So few of those. I enjoyed the sweetness of the story too. The comedy drama of canon has its moments, but a little actual mature romance is underrated. Or maybe I'm just old haha! But anyway, good job!
Ranma4801 chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
I need to tell you, this is one of my favorite Ranma stories, really I adore this story.

The is the most likely way that Ranma will end, but then it, Ranma 1/2 never ends right?

I love the fact that they are in character, they just seem a lot more comfortable with each other than ever, I bet since Jusendo, they have gotten closer and of course this needs time, like lots of honest conversations and I guess that that's what happened before this story and between the chapters, I hope you would write about that though.

I aslo liked Ranma's confrontation with Ukyo and Shampoo, Shampoo really deserved the slap, to be honest, and her reaction was just right, she would really do exactly the same, since she gave Akane the kiss of the death and still needs to be fulfilled.
But I didn't expect that Ukyo would give up so easily, I'm not a big fan of her but I guess she would make a lot better character if she just got Ranma off her mind and she and Akane seem to get along very well when Ranma is not involved.

My favorite was Ranma's confrontation with Ryoga, and when Ranma said he loved Akane, and the fact that Ryoga didn't give up so easily, he was the only one of Akane's suitors who gave her a choice and cared for her happiness but he had to make sure if Ranma really cared for her and that he'll make her happy. Though Ryoga is still hiding his curse from her, I know since he gave up on her, he won't use his curse to get close to her, but the truth needs to be discovered, Akane's reaction won't be pretty though, she'll feel betrayed by both Ramma and Ryoga, and really who could blame her. As much as I like Ryoga, and I think he's a goo character and a kind person but I blame him for taking advantage of Akane in his pig form.

Ranma's worry for Akane when she was in the hospital was so canon, and his reaction when Nabiki yelled at him was really something that he would do. If you knew Ranma well, don't speak to him when Akane is hurt.
Also his anger when Kuno came, good thing Ryoga and Ukyo were there or he would have really killed the guy.
I love Ranma's protective ways towards Akane, he loves her so much

Also in Confession 8, I really liked Nabiki's confrontation, she showed the protective side of her over her sister, sure she hides it behind her coldness and cockiness but she really cared about her family and loves her sister so much. I think that when she invited the suitors at the wedding, she didn't mean to cause any harm, but she wanted to destroy the wedding because she thought that Akane was forced to it and she didn't know that Akane wanted it and that she truly loved Ranma and he loved her too. She does care about her sister's happiness a lot and she doesn't want Ranma to hurt her.

My favorite confession was Confession 9, Ranma's confession was just amazing, that's one thing Ukyo did right, because of her, he finally realized that the feelings he had for Akane are called love. The way he said it. Akane's reaction was really funny, thinking that he was possessed, she's as clueless as ever, or maybe it's just because she couldn't believe it. He said it three times, that's so adorable!

There's just two thing that you need to know.

First of all, I don't think Ranma will forgive Shampoo and Ukyo so easily after the ruined wedding for throwing bombs at Akane just after her life was in grave danger. I think he'll start to ignore them and act cold with them, which is typical.

Second of all, you forgot the fact that Shampoo, Ukyo and Kodachi destroyed the Saotome resedence so Nodoka lived with the Tendos and that's what kept Akane and Ranma form seperating. So she should have been present in the story during their confrontation with the family and when they were in the hospital. Don't worry, you're not the only one who made this mistake, a lot of people did it. We're all so used to the fact that only Ranma and his father are present at the Tendo home. And you should know that when Nodoka knew about her son's curse, she accepted it and she saw him manly enough so I don't think that she thinks otherwise and aslo she seems very fond of Akane and likes her a lot and she thinks that she's perfect for Ranma and that they should get married.

Other than that, the story is really good, I really love it so much, it could be my favorite Ranma story actually, you did a really good job ;)
It's so disappointing that this is your only Ranma story, you should really write more, you rock!

Take care and keep up with the good work ;)
ilai chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
So cute!
Tobeedo chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Hey Sereko, thank you so much for sharing your work! It is far beyond what I expect from a fanfiction. Actually - and I am sure plenty of fans would agree - you releaved me from a feeling of emptiness that I couldn't help but feel when I finished reading the official manga. For days, I would desperately try to figure out what it was and you absolutely nailed it. I guess what lacked all the chapters is how Ranma and Akane would finally admit their true feelings for one another and start being a real (but not that normal :) ) couple. You just helped me filling this hole and I now appreciate Ranma 1/2 even more. Please, keep on writing !

Cheers from France :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I loved this fic berry good but I didn't get why nod oak doesn't know about r
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
wow, this is the best i read so far...keep it up!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Amazing!
skyviolet15 chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
wooowwww... i'm in love with this story...
really good
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
this was so charming I felt a shock when it ended
crimsontears82684 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
I really enoyed this story. I love how all their confessions happened on the roof, it really is their spot. This reminds me of Kyo and Tohru from Fruits Basket, they had teir spot on a roof as well.
The Blue Thunder chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
While Tendo-san has not been named within the anime or manga, "Kimiko" is the name fans have dubbed her. Also, throughout my knowledge, I have known Tendo-san to look like Akane, but a more profound vision shows her to resemble Saotome Nodoka-san, with short, wavy hair. Those sources can travel to an OVA episode and an OVA opening or ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
For someone who knows "next to nothing" about martial arts you did one hell if a good job on those fight sences!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
this is so kawaii but tragic on some parts. I loved how akane and ranma showed so much love to each other on this story. did a great job XD
Crystal Twilight chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Really enojoyed it. Thanks for sharing!