Reviews for Rooftop Confessions
I loved this fic berry good but I didn't get why nod oak doesn't know about r
wow, this is the best i read so far...keep it up!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Amazing!
skyviolet15 chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
wooowwww... i'm in love with this story...
really good
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
this was so charming I felt a shock when it ended
crimsontears82684 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
I really enoyed this story. I love how all their confessions happened on the roof, it really is their spot. This reminds me of Kyo and Tohru from Fruits Basket, they had teir spot on a roof as well.
The Blue Thunder chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
While Tendo-san has not been named within the anime or manga, "Kimiko" is the name fans have dubbed her. Also, throughout my knowledge, I have known Tendo-san to look like Akane, but a more profound vision shows her to resemble Saotome Nodoka-san, with short, wavy hair. Those sources can travel to an OVA episode and an OVA opening or ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
For someone who knows "next to nothing" about martial arts you did one hell if a good job on those fight sences!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
this is so kawaii but tragic on some parts. I loved how akane and ranma showed so much love to each other on this story. did a great job XD
Crystal Twilight chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Really enojoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Compucles chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Um, Ranma's mother already knows about and accepts Ranma's curse. I guess you didn't read manga volume 34 (English) / volume 36 (Japanese) before writing this.
Compucles chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Wow, several mistakes here. First, the Kiss of Death is on the cheek, not the lips. Second, Shampoo already gave Akane the Kiss of Death all the way back when she used the memory-modifying shampoo on her. Third, Ranma has hit several girls, including Shampoo, in male form in the past. He just doesn't hit girls he likes.
Compucles chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Ha ha ha, that was brilliant having Ranma confess his love to Akane only for her to assume he's under a love spell.
XiaraRain chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
This was a wonderful story! I was sad to see it end, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing it! So glad Ranma and Akane were able to put their bickering aside so that they could express their true feelings for eachother.
A. Amishi chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
An interesting little story so far, but where are the confessions? Anyway, I enjoy your use of language. It is refreshing to read something that contains more than a few words that are over three syllables. Well crafted.