Reviews for Unsinkable
PeopleChangeMemoriesDont chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
cute!
TheDawsonLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey there,

This poem is really good, you did a good jab but were it says When someone said the "God himself cannot sink the ship" it was Cal who said that, just pointing out n Your a really good writer, ur my hero on here coz you make the storeys how i want to read them

Love TheDawsonLover x
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Gosh, what an awfully poetic adventure. You really pieced together what brought around Titanic, and the tragedy that surrounded her- truth be told, it really was an adventure. Nice work!
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow...That's deep. :D
dodilovr7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
all i have to say was that was really good
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
that was great!
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
...That was, to put it simply, wonderful! I have no idea why but I got chills lol silly me but w/e it was still great. _ ttyl
G.W chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
By GOLLY. That's one hell of a lot of repeating. But I get the point. (Sorry, I didn't notice that you answered my review until today, december 30th of 2005).

Maybe it was the way you wrote that part of the poem that made it sound. I dunno. I guess the way I took it. I wasn't trying to judge your good christian/catholicness.
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is so good! I'm obssesed with Titanic. I loved this!
Monkey r good Chickens r evil chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I liked it. It was sad but lovely.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Nice! The rythmn is a little awkward in places, but I really like the structure and your choice of words. It's emotional and manages to capture the essence of the tale in a few lines.. I like it!

And to inject my two cents in the debate going on in the reviews here, I'm athiest. I like your play on words with the line from the movie and the way you incorporated it into the poem. You shouldn't ever et yourself get so uptight about what someone else says about your faith. It's none of G.W.'s business whether you are a 'good' Christian or not.
XHeartofaDragonX chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
oo that was good..the last line gave me shivers...i dont know why but it did :) very nice
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Yay!
DawsonGurl chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
G.W, you got it all wrong...I'm CATHOLIC, so I know...I'm not against God, cuz I believe in Him...I'm 100% Catholic, and I believe that He let it happen due to the fact that the people were ignorant...that's why I used it...I was NOT going against Him, don't think I was. I BELIEVE IN HIM TOO YOU KNOW! I'm not a Catholic for nothing you know. I was in no way trying to go against him, nor was I trying to say that God does all bad things, because He doesn't. So, I'm sorry if you seemed offended, I wasn't trying to offend you. I cherish God, just as you do, so don't think that I'm anti-Catholic or anti-Christian, or anti-religious for that matter, 'cause I'm not...okay, I'm NOT! Just remember that I'm a true Catholic too, okay? I believe both in God and Jesus Christ...just remember that...thank you...good day...