Reviews for More
ness2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I can't believe I only just read this for the first time today. I do like it, it's very realistic.

It's painful to admit, being all JaHammer, that J being bounced from Rawley and distance breaking J/H up is *likely*, but it is convincing. And the teenage conversation about who's with who sounded real, and sounded like both of them.

Bloody Bella. She gets every male in the town shipped with her. I swear, somewhere online there are fanfics that have Bella/the-groundskeeper-who-watches-Felicity.
MJ chapter 1 . 8/2/2005 First of all, like Nicky said first, thank you for writing about a previously unshipped pair!

And seriously, I don't reckon you overdid anything. Like you said, it was two best friends leaving a party and, well, talking. I liked it because you showed how close they were really well (and in such a short fic too) and that left room for whatever happens between them to grow :D Looking forward to more!
obsessive24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Did I mention I love you for writing what is possibly the only Ham/Bella fic in existence? I really loved Hamilton's characterisation in particular.