Reviews for Wedding Bells
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Buffy could have confronted her dad and her mom, and they could have had buffy explain to spike when she realized she was pregnant and also u could have had spike and meet better
Jessi chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Plot is good, characters aren't bad, I think you got what everyone was about, but you really need to work on your way to write. I'm not saying this in a mean way, really, and I can absolutely relate to the way you write, because I'm a french canadian and when I started doing fanfics, I had a hard time to write in a way that would be interesting for my readers. You've got a lot of reviews, and that means that your story has a lot of potential. However, it's just too BLUNT. Gee, give us more details, more feeling, put more thought into it so we can, as readers, almost FEEL what is happening. So we can laugh and cry with Buffy and Spike. It's just going too fast in my opinion. You give away all of the crunchy details before we have time to beg for them! You need to refine your writing style, but other than that, I really enjoyed it. If I'm writing this kind of review at the moment, it's because I can see, just by the way you write, that you have A LOT of potential.

Keep up the good work, girl, and with a little work, you'll make this story absolutely breathtaking!

Huggles, Jessi
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 6/14/2006
I just finished reading this story and i thought it was really good please update soon thanks bye!
elle m chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
ok, you lost me at the end of the chapter there. also that was a bad well.
angela chapter 12 . 11/23/2005
hi can u tell me why buffys name in this story is elizabeth and buffy is her nickname i mean where did u get elizabeth from cause ive read 4 stories now wheree buffs name was elizabeth so if u know it would be appreciated thnxs oh kudos on story!
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 12 . 11/8/2005
thats pretty funny that it was all a plan! i like the ending; great job on the story!
Celtic Cross chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
This story is AWESOME! Update SOON ok? OK!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
Cool! Funny joke, update soon!
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 11 . 10/14/2005
great chapter! sorry, i havent seen serenity, but one of my friends said it was good.
spbangel chapter 11 . 10/14/2005
nice story please update asap
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
this is so great! i luv it! i was flipping through a magazine and I saw Nicolas's pic in it and I stopped and screamed "omg! its him." lol i luv him. lol. about firefly and serenity... did u watch the series? did u like it? email me back!
sims1263 chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
This is one of the best chapters yet! please dont keep us waiting long for the next one!
kim chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
James has one solo album out, and is working on the next, to be possibly released next summer, or a little sooner.

Don't touch the hair, Buffy! The platinum is his signature.
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
hey, good chapter

um... i think his solo album already came out. I saw something on his official site about how you could buy it. update soon!
spikegothicchick chapter 10 . 10/4/2005