Reviews for Silver Moon: Golden Sun 3
bobbyneko chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
yay! wonderful story. only if it was finished...
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
epobbp lazy chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
update soon
Spirit Seer chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Alright! An update! "Spirit Seer" IS my pen name, just in case you were wondering, because I noticed the question mark on the review response (which I appreciate you answering; Thanks! :D).

This chapter turned out pretty well! Great chapter! I'm wondering something, though. It's about the group. I agree with four in the party, but in the games, they had four in the group so there would be one adept per element. If there wasn't, the group wouldn't be able to enter certain lighthouses or get into certain ares because they were missing that certain psynergy necessary to enter, which was with the missing adept. I noticed in the group you had, there wasn't a fire adept. Wouldn't they need a fire adept in the group in order to enter certain areas in which they could only enter with a fire adept, like the Mars Lighthouse? Or were you going to just use a proxian when they went to the Mars Lighthouse to check for the Pure Elemental djinn? Sometimes you did need to have all the elements becaus there was ceratain psynergy that only pertained to that one adept type. I was just wondering about that. You know, it just may be easier to pull all eight of them into the story after I've brought up this, if it does propose a problem. Sorry if it changes some of your plans, but like I was saying, I was just wondering about that.

Look to reading your next updation!
epobbp chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
update soon i like where this is goin
Spirit Seer chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Great chapter! I noticed that this one did not change as much as some of the other chapters, though there was some added detail. Strangely, I actually remember some of what your previous write of this was, so that's how I know. I was just curious about that though. Once again, great update! I look forward to reading the next updation! :D Oh, one more question: What WERE Isaac and Piers doing to cheer Ivan up? It didn't say, and I'm not sure if I know, so I want to hear from you to know that they weren't doing anything that they weren't supposed to be doing. Cheerio, or if I continue, I shall probably just continue rambling and you shall fall asleep at your computer. :P
Nudeym00gle chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
This is good! I've added it to my C2 archive 'Golden Sun 3 to be or not to be'...
epobbp chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
ok i wish to know what happens next so UPDATE SOON
Spirit Seer chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Good chapter! This is getting pretty interesting! I'm enjoying this; I look to reading the next chapter! :D
epobbp chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
UPDATE SOON! it is awesome
starnightdreams chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
You've finally updated! How long has it been? Nice to see ya again at Rach's grandma's house. Keep on updating this story, cuz I love it!
Alyss chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Ah yes, two great chapters! Update please! :D
Spirit Seer chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Great chapter! This is coming along pretty well! Also, I don't think that you are weird, I believe that you have originality. You have some nice ideas on the characteristics in this story for the characters! Great job, and keep it up. I look to reading the next chapter!
Spirit Seer chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Great chapters! I've been enjoying the rewritten chapters even more this time around. :D Also, I really like that part when the gang is selecting which gems to take and Jenna snatches Halt and Pound! That was really funny. I look forward to reading the next chapters!
Kaeley Mel chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Really good story i like it :D keep updating