Reviews for The Prince of the Night
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it! _
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! I would be thrilled if you wrote more!
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
not much of a pissing contest was it, ron vs snape? you should have tried harry vs snape - that would have been fun!
Rhaoz chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Add more to this, please? pretty please? please?
Amyka chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
The Game... i adored that. the whole lightly dramatic and quite playful story just amazed me. This Severus... Is so very interesting, so caring and loving. It is a genuinely original story. You created almost the perfect story. However, i think that it wasnt quite clear that Hermione loved Severus more then Ron. It was clear that Ron wasnt such an experienced lover as Severus, and it kinda looks like that is the reason Hermione choose Snape.

Snape-s character was the best part. And that dark prince thingy was absolutely amazing!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Papaya-Papyrus chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
OH that was so good. I love your Snape. It was so well written. ah loved it.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I read this for the first time months ago. I liked it so much that I put it in my favorites list. Just read again, still really like it. Thanks for writing it.
Dragonero chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This story is really great and so very sweet! Please, write more like these!
night star chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
u have a perfect 100% perfect story love it !

o oh yeah number 1 one shot oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah lol

keep it up on ur other storiez o go go go go
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow! I really like it!

You're a good author.

At the beginning I was a little suspicious, but it got better and better. And I liked the love-making part between Severus and Hermione. It wasn't dirty or anything, but tender and lovely, just like the did it!

and I liked that thrubbing part, too. It really seems disgusting at the beginning, doesn't it? ;)

Do you think they don't have rules against a teacher-student relationship? Because I think they do...But hey, who knows? Maybe I should write a letter to Mrs. Rowling! :)

Anyway, a really nice story!

Thanks!

Best wishes, Kendra
KL chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
good but kinda dull.
adele rose chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Not bad, but everytime you wrote "Mrs. Granger," I wondered where the hell Hermione's mother came from. "Mrs." is for married women. Hermione, as a girl in school, is "Miss Granger." Presumably, when she gets out into the world, she will be "Ms. Granger," which is acceptable for both married and unmarried women. Non-U.S. grammar usually leaves out the period after Mr, Mrs & Ms.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
ooh, I really LOVED your story... it's really, really good
queen of the bitch people chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Holy Cow I really really enjoyed reading your story. It have a very interesting twist and everything. I really hope that you decide to continue the story. Because it could be a great story. I hope to see more from you soon.