Reviews for Hanyou and Miko
claire chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
u are an amazing writer! You inspire me.
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
My dog tabby also died at age sixteen on May 2, 2010
ali.zurawski chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
So sorry about your dog Dallas. My best friend is named Dallas. She is a great friend.
Fluff n stuff chapter 46 . 11/15/2013
YAY SHIPPOU IS INU'S SON YAY!
Capt'n Blue chapter 47 . 8/5/2013
You did a wonderful job on the story. You stayed true to the characters, your plot was genius but still realistic to the world, and I simply could not put the story down! I loved yow you artfully skipped over the smug but stayed true to the fluffy romance too. Looking forward to seeing your writing mature even more. :)
Mew'smeow chapter 47 . 5/9/2013
I like it. * sees the fight going on.* i'll go get the popcorn
ZUTARA-ALTA chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
NO MORE RAMEN, NOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
you are soooo crule to let inuyasha die
you are a mean writer
TRISS chapter 43 . 12/29/2012
LUC THE "SEREIES/CHAPTERS" CHAPTER 43 IS MY FAV TRUELY HAS MY FAV BATTLE/ MIKO POWER BATTLE SENES!
kokoronagomu chapter 47 . 2/10/2012
very captivating and suspenseful. great story!

since you mentioned in your profile that one of your favorite anime is 'rurouni kenshin' i figured you would find the following as wonderful as i do! \o/ please remove spaces:

youtube v/ObdlLp7gkYA?version3&%3Bhlen_US

youtube v/-FbgiK3MVgU?version3&%3Bhlen_US

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
RubyJeweler chapter 47 . 1/15/2012
AMAZING STORY! I'm just sad that I didn't find it sooner. .
The guy who noticed chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
love the story, but Kirara (which is the proper spelling) is a female. Not HE, SHE. the other discrepancies like kikyou being alive and the jewel's purification are just well done bits of writing. But you can't change someones gender like that... tis jsut WRONG. on SOOOOO many levels.
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
I've been waiting for this moment. I just love it as much as you do. Great job with the story so far btw.
AnimeGirl26 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Your story is very interesting so far.
sillysammijo chapter 47 . 6/3/2011
OMG such a GOOD story! It took me a while but I finally finished it! So great! Looking forward to reading the sequel!
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »