Reviews for Restless Nights
loverxanime chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Oh, gosh. I have to be honest here, you had me on edge all the time, I was so into the story I couldn't seem to read fast enought to get to the end of the chapter, to find out what had happened and just exactly what was there to do. And what a relief it was to get to the end, and let all that tension go for now. I just... whoa, mind still racing with all the information given this chapter. Do I need to tell you once more how I love your writting? And the way you lay every idea? No, yes? Well, I have to reapeat it, because this time I so totally, whole-heartedly mean it!
loverxanime chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Oh, gosh, thank those bunnies for making this a more long story (I now feel as a mean person for thinking that, because it might have been a mess to suddenly get so many ideas for a supposed one-shot, but oh well). So far, so good, in my opinion. Everything just looks so good and nice, and I really, really like how you develop the ideas, it's pretty nice.

And poor Bridge, being isolated from physical contact, one can only imagine what a hell-ish time that could have been. But, well, onward with the reading!
loverxanime chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
As I see how many chapters there are, I can't help but laugh at the last part where you say it didn't worked out to be a one-shot. But hey, I'm not complaining, at all. So, yeah, I'm gonna go and read the following chapters and see how this story turns out. And as stupid it may sound/read/whatever (I mean, the ff is already finished): I hope Sky's plan works out nicely!
Seren Maris chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Awesome work! I love how everyone wound up closer in the end. Your writing style conveys emotions very well. I'm so glad I discovered this story!
SerenityLux chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I really like your story. I love how much the team cares about each other and are willing to go very far to help one another. I also wanted to note that your writing is really great, I have nothing bad to say about it :) I hope you update really soon xx
Clever Critter chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Hey!

I recently found your fic and I've really enjoyed reading every chapter. (Actually, once I got done reading it once- I went back and started over again x3.) I'd love to see a second one, even though it's been quite some time since it was updated.

I love the way you write the characters- which is important, but when it's coupled with an excellent writing style it makes it all the more interesting. I'm very glad I stumbled on this!

-Norah Reaves
gaap237 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It was thge best!
SilverNY57 chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Loving it so far - please keep writing more in this vein! I like the sort of accidental bond you've created for Sky and Bridge. And I LOVE Sky angst! Not real interested in the Sky/Z line - never really saw those two together anyway. I would really be interested in seeing how others react to the whole incident; how does Sky take it? does it make Bridge feel like more of a "freak"? Does the bond between them help the bond between all five? Do the others feel left out?

Good story!
ShisouEimin chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
yay! I finally finished this fic. -sighs happily- it was cool. I loved it so much...I almost didn't want it to end...well, good job and good luck on your other fic endeavors! _
mistresshawk chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
I hate stories like this. Stories that I run across accidently and that are so good, so well written, so interesting that I end up reading it, and then (worse!) have to go read everything else by that author. At 11:34PM. When I have class in ten hours. And I didn't go to sleep until 6AM last morning after a similar situation, discovering some other author. And now probably won't go to sleep until 6AM next morning ( if at all ), since I'll just stay up and read fanfiction all night.

I hate stories like this. Stories about characters that I've never really cared about ( I'll be honest- the only reason I watch SPD is because I started watching Mystic, and read that Toby in Mystic played Piggy in SPD. I was curious. And now Tivo records it, and I'm too lazy to fix it, and too bored to just delete episodes. ) and didn't particularly pay attention to, and made them come to life and be worth thinking about. Which means I'll go off searching for more fics about Bridge dealing with his power ( it's an interesting power, and can't possibly be fun to deal with, and vaugely reminds me of Rouge in X-Men ) and paying more attention to the fact that Bridge always wears long sleeves.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Wow! That was an AWESOME story! I loved it! I absolutely LOVED it! It was soo well written and I loved how protective and close everyone was of eachother! Its always nice to see the softer side of the big tough stern blue ranger and interesting (like with Jack) to see the change in perspectives when the illusion is shattered! Great job! AMAZING! I LOVED it! Bridge is such a sweety! I will love him FOREVER! He's the little brother I never had! *sigh* I would LOVE to see more of your work! Cudos!
CrazyGirl47 chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
I'm fairly new to reading the PR fics around here, especially the SPD ones, but I'm so glad I stumbled onto this! It's so rare to find a good story that's, you know, JUST A STORY. Most things out there are romance, which is fine and all, but it's nice to find something that explores relationships in a different way and does it WELL, with a good grasp of character. This is the first fic I've read in a long time that was just a general tale, and it was totally refreshing. Your writing is great, your grammar and spelling superb, and I love the character building and exploring of their relationships. I wish it wasn't over, but since I fully understand that it's a tad tiresome to be badgered for a sequel, I'll just take a look at your other work. Wouldn't mind more of this same plot, though. It's totally a nifty one.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
Cute story. Catch ya on the flip side.
LadyBaisemon chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
WOW. That really is an amazing story, and a wonderful ending. Um, I'd love to say more, really, but I can't stay on long. As soon as my sis comes back I gotta get offline...

But I love it and I can't wait to read a sequel or whatever you have planned.

Drigs
TheDarkOne8703 chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
Amazing, a really great way to end it. I can't wait to read more of your stories though I am a huge fan of Sky/Syd and Jack/Z if you wrote all your stories like this one, I'll check out Z/Sky.

TheDarkOne