Reviews for One's Most Hated Name
Professor Potterhead chapter 11 . 7/22
Ok, I know this story hasn't been updated for two years but...I am so confused why Draco is in the same year as Harry if Harry is posing as a year younger than he truly is.
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 7/6
This is probably the most creative way- i've read so far- that Harry ended up in a orphanage
I am
Pheonxfeathr97 chapter 12 . 1/5
Perfect legnth
Confused chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
I'm confused why the fact that Harry's true age is such a big deal because the error is just a few months to 2 years off and is no way able to surpass the wards that Dumbledore would have put around the goblet. I thought that underage was U-17, not U-11.
Cosmickatsu chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
I pulled off an all nighter reading this and I just love it! A LOT. Like seriously please update soon.. I wanna see act 2
Robert77833 chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Are you going to continue this? Just found it again today. Really hope you weren't planning on having Harry just forgive the Potters though.
StoryReigns96 chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Gave this story a lot of chances because I dig neglect fics, but with all the spelling errors, deranged plot development and total lack of any logical character motivation, I just can't do it any more. Harry joining Voldemort was the last straw, give me a break, even in the world you created that was ludicrous.
StoryReigns96 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I thought Harry was actually twelve, so why did the age line repulse him? God, so many of the flaws in your story seem to be intentional, are you trying to contradict yourself.
StoryReigns96 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Oh so Harry isn't ready to fight Voldemort yet despite having beat him a decade ago when he was a toddler but he was able to learn Occulmency to a level where he could fool and manipulate Dumbledore. What a crock of shit, should have just had them never meet.
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
Really wish you had finished this story.. But you haven't, so that it is the end of that idea.

I liked the idea of having Draco as an older brother though.
DumbledoresArmy chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
This is amazing please update soon
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
Ummm. What happened to updating? Please tell me you did't abandoned the story. No! Just No! This story is to good to just stop. I want to know the ending. *cry's*
Marshman101 chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
This is awesome make more please
demondice chapter 22 . 10/31/2015
like it so far and i hope you deside to make more of this fic... bye :) and have a nice day
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »