Reviews for One's Most Hated Name
Maedre chapter 21 . 3/24
This story had great potential. The idea us sound.

Unfortunately the execution is quite lacking. Many plot holes, if you can call it plot when things happen that dont make sense.

Disappointing, really.

If this is your first story, then it was a good try. Still I cant bring myself to like it.
ladilyn chapter 1 . 3/23
As this is your only story on this site, this may be your first story. So, I'd like to point something out to you if you are, indeed, a writer or planning to be one.

If you, as an author, don't care enough about your story to keep something as simple as what class someone teaches consistent, why should I, as a reader, care about your story? You have James Potter as the Transfiguration teacher only to change him to the Defense teacher. In a matter of a few sentences you had Harry coming down for lunch only then to eat breakfast.

While I get there appears to be significant time between chapters, an author should be constantly going back over what they have written so that they can remain consistent to their story.

It is the care that an author shows their story that causes a reader to care enough to read.
Meel Jacques chapter 14 . 2/17
No hell. Let Draco and his old brother alone.
Meel Jacques chapter 13 . 2/11
Voldemort sucks. U.U
Meel Jacques chapter 12 . 2/11
Omgosh! What have you done?
Meel Jacques chapter 11 . 2/11
Meel Jacques chapter 9 . 2/11
Wwooow!
Lucius appear!
Meel Jacques chapter 8 . 2/11
Draco have a old brother. Really? Gosh!
Meel Jacques chapter 7 . 2/11
MARK WAS HITED!
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 2/11
WWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAT?! NO HELL!
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 2/11
I wanna see Draco Malfoy.
And now I understand everything.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 2/11
I don't understand! 12, not 11?
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »