Reviews for One's Most Hated Name
Katt chapter 7 . 7/22
Good god were you on drugs when writing this?
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 22 . 5/22
I read it, but please update
Whhyy I'm c crying so hard wwwwaaaa
Cinthya chapter 21 . 4/11
You can name your story the choosen one after all lily did choose
Cinthya chapter 21 . 4/11
Oh, by the way you can call your story the chosen one, after all lily choose
Cinthya chapter 22 . 4/11
I like this, i like this so much, it kind of hurt it is abandoned, but it is so good, gosh i love it.
myshiro chapter 22 . 4/1
Will there be an update...
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 8 . 3/23
the story is interesting but the time line is crazy I have no idea if Harry late coming in or not. and also hope you don't make Draco a wimp.
rawdah03 chapter 1 . 3/15
great story,keep up!
holliswalley chapter 1 . 2/25
It's good but I'm pretty sure Voldemort grew up in Wool's Orphanage
tbk9.2011 chapter 22 . 2/7
This is pretty good. I haven't read anything like it before, and I like it. Hope you do get around to finishing it someday.
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 2/6
This story doesn't make a lick of sense.

Harry and Mark's age difference, even though they are in the same year.

James Potter being introduced as the Transfiguration teacher and Head of Gryffindor House but somehow u forgot that and made him the D.A.D.A. professor. McGonagall's back? We don't know!

Harry hates Voldemort and yet now he joins them?

Voldemort mysterious being back and at war, even though everyone thinks they are at peace?

The Triwizard Tournament?

Why would James Potter single Harry out so much?

Why on Earth would Lily Potter choose between her children? She would NEVER do that.
this is good, though lots of stuff stray largely from canon (from ages to events)
Professor Potterhead chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Ok, I know this story hasn't been updated for two years but...I am so confused why Draco is in the same year as Harry if Harry is posing as a year younger than he truly is.
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This is probably the most creative way- i've read so far- that Harry ended up in a orphanage
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »