Reviews for One's Most Hated Name
tbk9.2011 chapter 22 . 2/7
This is pretty good. I haven't read anything like it before, and I like it. Hope you do get around to finishing it someday.
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 2/6
This story doesn't make a lick of sense.

Harry and Mark's age difference, even though they are in the same year.

James Potter being introduced as the Transfiguration teacher and Head of Gryffindor House but somehow u forgot that and made him the D.A.D.A. professor. McGonagall's back? We don't know!

Harry hates Voldemort and yet now he joins them?

Voldemort mysterious being back and at war, even though everyone thinks they are at peace?

The Triwizard Tournament?

Why would James Potter single Harry out so much?

Why on Earth would Lily Potter choose between her children? She would NEVER do that.
this is good, though lots of stuff stray largely from canon (from ages to events)
Professor Potterhead chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Ok, I know this story hasn't been updated for two years but...I am so confused why Draco is in the same year as Harry if Harry is posing as a year younger than he truly is.
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This is probably the most creative way- i've read so far- that Harry ended up in a orphanage
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2016
I am
Pheonxfeathr97 chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Perfect legnth
Confused chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
I'm confused why the fact that Harry's true age is such a big deal because the error is just a few months to 2 years off and is no way able to surpass the wards that Dumbledore would have put around the goblet. I thought that underage was U-17, not U-11.
Cosmickatsu chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
I pulled off an all nighter reading this and I just love it! A LOT. Like seriously please update soon.. I wanna see act 2
Robert77833 chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Are you going to continue this? Just found it again today. Really hope you weren't planning on having Harry just forgive the Potters though.
StoryReigns96 chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Gave this story a lot of chances because I dig neglect fics, but with all the spelling errors, deranged plot development and total lack of any logical character motivation, I just can't do it any more. Harry joining Voldemort was the last straw, give me a break, even in the world you created that was ludicrous.
StoryReigns96 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I thought Harry was actually twelve, so why did the age line repulse him? God, so many of the flaws in your story seem to be intentional, are you trying to contradict yourself.
StoryReigns96 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Oh so Harry isn't ready to fight Voldemort yet despite having beat him a decade ago when he was a toddler but he was able to learn Occulmency to a level where he could fool and manipulate Dumbledore. What a crock of shit, should have just had them never meet.
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
Really wish you had finished this story.. But you haven't, so that it is the end of that idea.

I liked the idea of having Draco as an older brother though.
DumbledoresArmy chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
This is amazing please update soon
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »