Reviews for The Beer Hutt
burning pheonix chapter 5 . 6/12
come on update already i wanna see the rest of the story
Random Reader chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I came across your writing and thought it was a good idea to have Jinx and Raven. I think they make a good pair. I enjoy reading and I can picture the scenes happening in my had as if they were real. You did a really good job matching the text to how the characters would actually talk. I like when peo
Zaan299 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I couldn't stop laughing at the conversation with the emotions! Ah, man... Why the hell does lust have bubble wrap? Scratch that, WHY THE HELL IS THERE A F**KING BUTTERFLY IN RAVENS MIND?! Not that I mind of course; it's just one of those 'WTF?!' moments. This looks to be promising...
Zaan299 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Oh go, that was a tear jerker there. I LOVE the story so far. Even though Raven is slightly ooc it's acceptable. That's what creating a story is for! Presenting the characters in a different light and hoping something will happen. Ravens decision at the end of this chapter was definetly within what her original character would have done. I could say the same for Jinx, she tends to be a little bitter if things don't go as she planned. Technically she didn't plan to kiss Raven that last time, but the hope was definitly there... and promptly crushed to dust. I just hope those two would stop and consider how much they feel for one another! Rae's an empath! She should know how much Jinx WANTS her and she already knows her own feelings... if only she would succumb to them, at least while she's sober.
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
... Pfffft I luv drunk raven XD lololol
Adrian Nightshade chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Love the scene with Ravens emotions, though I gotta point out some errors you made in their names, just because I'm OCD.

Anger is actually named Rage.

Courage is named Brave.

Gross is named Rude.

Inquisitive is named Knowledge.

Fear is named Despair.

O.K., thanks, and keep up the good work!
ElDragonRojoX chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
like it and for some reason i want a beer!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Cheesy? Eh.

Corny? Maybe.

Delicious? You bet.

Sweet little story. It's amazing what things a quantity of beer will accomplish. I guess it is just as Benjamin Franklin said, 'Beer is proof that God wants Man to be happy.'

(Although, having been plied with practically every variety that was available in Belgium when I visited, I STILL have not found a beer I could stomach. They all taste like something crawled into the glass and died.)
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Oh, I don't know, I thought you handled the fight scene quite well. It proceeded logically, and was over quickly, which is how they usually go.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Dang! Jinx has a lot more gumption than I thought! Striding right up to the lions' den, as it were. Brave girl.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Yeah, I can see her doing that, 'specially if dealing with a bit of a hangover. As un-used to handling emotions as she is, sure.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Had yet to consider what a wonderful source of AWESOME FUN a drunk Raven might be! Thank you for explaining. This was great!

For a 'first fic' it rocked. Hell, for a 'tenth fic' it rocked!
PskullV chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I just realised there that the story was already finished, sorry.

But it is very good
PskullV chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Gid stuff mate, very gid.

Keep it going eh?
ranko lina Inverse chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
cool story. Hoping for more.