Reviews for Lord Voldemort's Nightmares ONE SHOT
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was great, especially that bit about Ron, and Severus randomly crucio'd made me laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hahaha I completely lost it when Voldemort began to count basilisks! So so funny :D
Larisya chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
He assigned an essay to Potter. Criminal! Better tell Sev why?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
lol XD
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Poor Tom stuck in Potter's head!
Ranilyn chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
LOL, that has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read...and something I've never thought about even though I am a fan of the series! :D
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Voldemort is afraid of Cho Chang kissing him...who would of thought so? Lol.

angelic fanfic writer
Ikkin chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ha! That was hilarious! Wright another one! please!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
haha, i read the last line, and just burst into laughter. the earlier funny parts, i just kind of giggled, but when i read that last line, i just couldnt help myself- you have a talent for humour, im finding.
Madame Tortilla chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Pahahahahahah xD This was so funny! I loved the way Voldemort tried to shield himself from Harry's feelings, emotions and thoughts xD Absolutely hilarious
Blessed By The Goddess chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
wow...snape got in trouble for setting an essay...beautiful...this was very good.
helbaffy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
hahaha... this oneshot was so funny! :) great job!
Lily Louisea chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hahahaha i just loved this. It was so funny (I'm thinking about mailing it to every ff interested person I know) and it did very well mixed with the appearing-of-words-on-hand sort of angst. Two thumbs up and a BIG smile
Atoile chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This has got to be one of the most brilliant, amusing Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. This is the precisely the type of humor I like - those bizarre humor stories with flamingos and vicious pink bunnies are rather annoying. I was grinning the entire time.
A Friendly Ghost chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
AH! I almost died from choking when I read the paragraph where Voldemort Crucio's Snape. I had chosen that inopportune momment to take a sip of water and- well... Let's just say I'm glad to be alive. This rocked though.

SO FUNNY!