Reviews for Falter
Mee chapter 1 . 5/4
Aww cute
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I like this. It shows awesome Iruka and a hurting as you say 'faltering' Naruto. Excellent show of emotions and events. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Nice! Thanks for writing a young Naruto & Iruka fic, with some background just enough sweetness.
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow this was so well-written and everyone was in character and Iruka-and-Naruto-my-babies-ILY-I-just-want-to-hug- the-pain-away

Thanks for writing this! Looking forward to reading more of your great fics!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Good story. Will there be any more?
adfs chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
lolz, can't believe i'm still reading naruto fanfic.

i really like this story. a lot of people make iruka so sappy, i like how you've showed the struggle that iruka goes through to accept his student. thanks.
Euuca chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved this story! First Iruka/Naruto i read and it was great! I liked the way you portrayed their characters and gave insight into what Iruka thought about having Naruto as his student. The language, characterization, general flow of the story was great and I thought the ending was really sweet when Naruto actually decided to turn up for class on time. Great job! D
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Excellent one-shot.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow...just beautiful. I love the realism you bring to Naruto's childhood, how you make him like a real child who has suffered, rather than just a cocky brat.

Also, your Iruka is wonderful. Not just a bottomless well of kindness as he's sometimes depicted, but someone still recovering from the past and learning to overcome his unthinking reactions.

If all you're writing is this good, you'll fast be one of my favourite authors.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow...I read this story /years/ ago, before I even had a ff account. I'm happy to have stumbled across it again. This is one of my favorite portrayals of the start of Iruka and Naruto's teacher-student relationship. I love the way you presented the conflict and struggle in Iruka's heart, demonstrating how vividly he was affected by the loss of his parents but also the underlying sense of decency and compassion that define his character. I appreciate how you started the story by showing (not telling) us how nervous Iruka was about this particular class. Naruto's characterization was spot on as well. I think my two favorite Naruto moments were his belly-flop onto the desk, and his declaration that he could see how Iruka glared at him (the latter because it was a particularly striking moment). There's a lot to love in this story. Thanks for sharing.
mikidagreat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I don't understand why I haven't reviewed this before. o.o This is awesomesauce! This and Meshelly's Turning Points are, to me, the defining fics that show who canon Iruka should be (did that... make sense?). Anyway, if you haven't read that, you totally should. The author's the reason why I stumbled upon this, after all.

I loved the scene where Naruto was all, with his eyes, "Just give me the book, *sensei*!" but Irukkun wouldn't let go. Teehee. That was adorable. The little descriptions you gave everyone were right on the mark, as well. I love how this is serious but you manage to keep it lighthearted.

I would write more but I feel like you get my drift? This story is amazing, I wish you'd write more on their relationship.
spaycesickle chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh, the ending... You portrayed Iruka wonderfully! Beautifully in character for what is canon about the way Iruka used to feel about Naruto.
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i love this story. good job!
X59 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010