Reviews for A Sun is Born
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this is reall awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Nysk chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Truly wish this story would be continued.
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
The Nerima gang will never learn, well I hope Nodoka will learn to wait a bit before having grandkids. Having kids at that age is at times dangerous for mothers, and on rare occations permanently ruin those girls and preventing them from having any future kids again.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
awesome please continue!
angel61991 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
this story is cool so far. i really want 2 read more. please come b 2 this story.
god of all chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
DCWestby chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
hope you update this soon.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Amusing and, so long as the Nerima contingent don't change the feel the wrong way with their arrival in Juuban, something I'm looking forward to if/when you decide to continue it.
Alas de lombriz chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
very amusing story, please continue writing more of this story
Wrin chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Ok, I have to say that I absolutely loved the deus ex machina of Amaterasu coming and...ehem...effing with everyone. I think some clarification as to what Ranma "remembered" and what Genma was talking about are in order if you want to improve and lengthen the chapter a bit, but it's excellent as far as composition, spelling, and grammar go. :)
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
A inventive crossover on interweaving Ah!/Oh! My goddess and Sailor Moon and how you used Genma's 'stupidty' in turning him into a senshi.

I hope you continue it
chm01 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
waiting for the update
Progos chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
This is a well-written story. I wish for more of it!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
cool story cant wait till you update