Reviews for A Birthday Gift
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful story.. love the way you wrote Shana and her family's deep connection and fierce loyalty..

Duke will fit right in someday, when he and Stabs are ready ..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
"Shauna crinkled her nose, "I don't know. I don't even know if it'll fit." She stretched the lacy band and the thong went flying across the room to hit some guy in the face."- oi, id have died right there... poor Shana, she's never gonna recover from this trip...
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
"So, are you two sleeping together? If you are, it's fine, you can move her things out of the guest room."- oh my word, I can't believe she said that . Talk about direct..

Loving this story...
Prairie24 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Yay, they finally admitted they had feelings for one another. Another wonderful chapter.
Prairie24 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Can't wait for them to get their feelings out in the open. Great job!
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Uh-oh, jealous brothers. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
A very enjoyable beginning. I can't wait to see where you take this story. A good friend, bronwynn, recommended that I read it.
Bronwynn chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
I enjoyed each and every chapter. Amazing.
NurseKelly chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
This was a great story. I inhaled it! I know I'll be sorry when 0600 rolls around tomorrow, but it was so worth it. Well done!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ATL baby! Yes! Go Atlanta! Yes! I live in the north suburbs of Atlanta so yeah... Didn't finish the chapter yet but atl all the way!
RubyinParadise chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I liked your writing style and characterizations. I am not a Duke/Scarlett fan, but enjoyed your story and wanted to return the favor of you reviewing my story even though you are not a SE/S fan. Thanks!
mossley chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
Nice to see this being updated. I'm glad Duke finally stood up to Frank. Brother or not, his behavior was inexcusable to a guest of his father's. I'd like to see Scarlett stand up to him as well; she's never been a shrinking violet, and I have a hard time seeing her let Duke take that type of abuse without saying something to her brother.
Mark C chapter 17 . 9/26/2009
We certainly learned why Conrad would have a rough time with Shauna's brothers. So, he had his work cut out for him. Conrad certainly held his own especially with the wives of Shauna's brothers and other female relatives and friends. I really liked the conversations he had. Plus I knew that sooner or later he was going to blow up.

When Frank upset Shauna, Conrad really let him have it. That scene was perfect. It helped Frank to apologize and for him to respect Conrad, even if it's a little bit.

Loved the ending. Good job on this chapter.
Reena chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
Ah, there is nothing better then checking in after a few days and finding the lovely happy ending of a great story, great job.
T chapter 17 . 9/22/2009