Reviews for A Fireside Story
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
this is an awsome story, i really like it. i am also going to use this review to answer your questions about my story betrayed. it will save me the bother of emailing you. First of all the dreams hermione are experiencing are just memories nothing terribly segnifigant, but it is the fact that she keeps falling asleep that has more meaning. harry will be arriving into the story possibly at the end of chapter 2 like ron was there at the end of chapter 1 but chapter 3 will be harry's chapter(chapter 2 is ron's)you will see about the feeling of betrayal but yes all 3 of them have it, and have to work past it. i made a mistake about the letter i remembered that it was on harry's birthday that he actually recieved the letter, i forgot about him being sent the letter beforehand and just made it so that everyone got in on the 31st...oh well! i dont plan on changing it
Liat1989 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
nice story, except JK clearly states that Lily was in Gryffindor. Is this a one chapter story. It would be nice if it continued.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Very cute. Thank you for sharing.
LinZE chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
As a 20 year old I have to tell you that the concept of Harry acomplishing all that by that age is not only impractical but not really very sensible on the part of who-ever gave him the job of deputy head.

Anyway,

the story's good

*grin*

thanks for sharing

Linds

x
bigkihap chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow, did this story ever give me a warm smile...

Thank you!

-bigkihap
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
hah. bet you wouldntve beleived me if i told you. i so TOTALLY still check this mofo daily. dork? maybe, but efficient. at any rate, im about as far behind as a baby tomato, whatever that means, so its best not to get any farther.

i dont really have anything to say.

i love squashy chairs. -B